{°26°}

I know I said that it was going in order of who Y/N met first but I forgot about that in the last chapter so Namjoon came before Jin by accident and I'm too lazy to fix it now so I'll fix it later so this is really chapter 25 and like yeah I'm sure you get it. Okay ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

 Okay ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

POV:YOU

"First we're going shopping for groceries because we don't have all the ingredients. Then we'll come back and get cooking!"

Jin said excitedly as our day together began.
Jin has a love for cooking and for some reason loves it even more when I do it with him, and I'm no five star chef.

With Jin rushing me, I managed to get ready to go out to the shops, not forgetting to say goodbye to others who seemed nervous about Jin taking me out, but it was just their protective sides showing.

Walking hand in hand to our local small convince store (which thank the lord is not a long walk)
Stepping into the store, Jin immediately started his mission, heading to all the exact ingredients he wanted. Whatever he told me to get, I got. He was in his zone and I didn't want to disrupt that.

Finally, we were checking out. It was all going smoothly until someone started shouting. I wouldn't of let it bother me however it was directed towards us. I turned around to see a lady screaming her lungs out. Shouting phrases such as,
"Get that unholy thing out of here!"
"I don't feel safe with it here!"
"I have the right to complain! This thing is in here when I don't want it here!"

Frowing, I started to walk forward but was stopped with a hand on my wrist. I turned around to see Jin holding my wrist shaking his head,
"It's not worth it."
He said.
While I completely disagreed and wanted to give this woman a piece of my mind, I listened to him. It's not the first time something like this has happened and it won't be the last.

We finished checking out and heading out the store, each holding a bag. Now one would think that we would get home peacefully, but no.
Once again we heard shouting and it just so happens to be the same woman. The fact that she made the effort to come all the way outside and follow us just to insult Jin, was quite embarrassing on her part.

An officer approached us, asking the woman why she had been shouting at us.
"That woman thought that it would be okay to just let that thing come into the store without even considering the fact that some of us were uncomfortable and felt in danger."

Out off the corner of my eye, I saw Jin frown. They say it doesn't bother them, the insults, but I can tell some of them do.

"Ma'am I think-"

"Excuse me ma'am-"

I started speaking, interrupting the officer.

"-but did anyone else feel threatened by him?"

"Well I didn't ask but I believe that-"

"No,I'm stopping you there. Jin has not done anything to make you feel threatened. We both came to the store to get ingredients for a meal we're going to make together. He was simply picking up products. What is so scary about that? You, ma'am, need to take that stick out your ass and wake up. You're the only one that had a problem with him, no one else. Grow up and try to be a decent person."

Without needing anything else to be said, I turned to Jin and smiled.

"Let's go home."

And with that we did.

Once we arrived back, we put the groceries away and started with the food.
However, I was still mad and made it known.
While Jin cut the vegetables, I was washing them while ranting.

"And you know what? She can suck it! Threatened my ass! Why are people so cru-"

I was cut off by Jin grabbing me and kissing me. I accidentally dropped the bell pepper that I had been washing in the sink.

He pulled away and connected our foreheads,

"Y/N, what you did today was right. You stood your ground and defended me. I'm so thankful for that. But don't let people like that bother you. Having them constantly on your mind is just a waste of your energy."

"But Jin, I don't understand. Why can't people just stop being so judgmental and horrible? You don't deserve the hate you get. What did you ever do to them?"

"I don't know either Y/N, but what I do know is that their are people out there that aren't going to treat me differently because I'm not same as them. You're one of them Y/N and I love you for that."

I smiled and kissed him again.

I know that it's not easy for him and many like him out there. But I know that one day, it'll change. And they will be viewed the same as many others just like they deserve,because at the end of the day they are the exact same and didn't deserve to be treated like they do in the first place.

We finished up the food and called the others to eat. Jin proceeded to tell them how I told the woman off.
They all said how proud they were for standing up for Jin when he felt like he didn't have a voice.

But, Jin does have a voice. It's just not heard at times. One day they will all make their voices heard and I hope I can be there to stand with them and listen to them speak.

That night, Jin and I laid together, holding each other while a movie played.

"Princess?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

I'm not sure what the future holds at the moment.
But I know that a change will come.
A good change.

/

°/
WOAH
First off thank you for all the birthday wishes I received 🥺💜

Second this book is #1 in btsfanfic

Um wow THANK YOU ❤️😭

Seriously thank you all so much for the amount of support you give me.

Xoxo
Randomgirl300