part 2

i watch Aaron as he plays his game kicking my feet out. "Mommy said she was bringing me a treat, do you know what it is asshole?"

"Griffin! don't fucking swear!"

"YOU FUCKING SWORE!" I point at him.

"YOU'RE GONNA GET ME IN TROUBLE IF YOU KEEP SWEARING."

"AARONS AN ASSHOLE, AARONS AN ASSHOLE.. i mean you are what you eat!" i dart out of the bedroom, and he comes chasing behind.

-10 mins of chasing little griff-

"are you done yet?" he glares at me. and i flip him off running to my bedroom. Aaron right behind me.

"fucktard" i giggle and slide under the bed. i hear the front door unlock. I see Aarons feet leaving the bedroom.

"Hey Sam, Griff's under the bed again."

"okay thank you for watching him."

"no problem. oh you didn't have too, thank you."

"I've got a treat for my pretty kitty." Both Mocha and i peek out from under the bed.

"me momma? or stinky?"

"both babyboy. come out now." i crawl out and hold mocha in my lap.

"hmm what we get momma?" Mocha and i both start sniffing to see what it is.    she pulls out a treat for mocha and i pout.

"Here you go baby." Mocha eats her treat and jumps out of my arms to sit next to me. "And for you my adorable boy kitten."

"mew? ooo momma got kitty fries! hhhh. Mochas look we got fries!!"

"don't give her too much though okay?"

"blahblahblah momma stinky go way." i shoo her and she makes a pout. "mmmh okays fine i sowwy don't go way momma." she smiles and ruffles my hair. i scrunch up my nose. "no no no no no! no touch momma. my hair look good da way it was now momma messed it up." >:( stinky momma always messing my hair.

-after mocha and i finish our fries-

"mommys gotta wash your hands baby"

"hmph no. i clean myself, i kitty remember!?" i lick my fingers. and look up at mommy. "see? i do like mocha." she smiles and nods while grabbing the baby wipe container.

-one messy boy clean up later-

"hmph mommy i want kissies." i pout. she runs her fingers through my nappy hair and smiles. "momma what say about my hair?"

"not to mess it up pumpkin." i look at her, and grump.

"no no no. my hair, stinkybutt!" she tugs it lightly.

"babyboy."

"meanybutt." i smile deviously. at that she tugs it tightly and i catch myself moan. she smiles and looks down at me snaking her hand around my throat.

"quit it." her smile turns into a grin.

"mm make me.." I bite my lip.

"Aaron come here." she yells, and Aaron runs in quick. He takes one good look and turns around.

"Yes Sam!?"

"Turn around and look at Griffin." He does and we lock eyes.

"What do you want jack ass-" I'm cut off by a sharp slap to the face.

"What did i say about swearing hm?"

"n-not too."

"Good boy, slut." she gently rubs my face. "Now apologize to Aaron."

"No fuck off." she smacks me harder and i moan. "Faggot." i flip him off, and Sam grabs my arms pinning them to the ground.

"What was that huh?" I smirk.

"I called him a faggot. You and I both know he fantasizes riding my dick." I spit on her face. She laughs a bit and slugs me right in the face.

"at this point who'd want to ride this pathetic cock of yours hm?" She grabs me and gently rubs i let a small moan slip, and at that she knees me. I groan loudly.

"Sam.. I think he's good now." Her head turns to face him.

"You wanna end up like this too?"

"No, no i don't."

"Then shut up and watch how much of a slut he is for pain."

"Mm wanna do that again bitch?" she punches me again. and i moan loud. "ah yes babe.." I bite my now busted lip.

"Sam seriously stop." She looks down at me after Aarons plea. And squishes my face between her hand.

"Wanna be a good boy toy now hm?" i groan softly. and grip her neck tightly.

"i dont know am i? bitch?" i tighten my grip. pulling her down, i ghost my lips gently over her neck.

"y-yes sir" I bite her hard breaking skin. she grabs my arm and digging her nails into it, whimpering, i hear her start sobbing. and i laugh hysterically.

"Oh? i thought you like being hurt bitch.  get out of my face." I push her off. she sits grabbing at her neck now dribbling with blood.

"What the fuck are you doing standing there, go help her clean it." Aaron hurries over to Sam and picks her up carrying her into the bathroom. i scoff and hop on the bed i pull my cock out and start jerking off. "mm.. faggot. Sam... mm i should of bit her harder." I laugh and jerk faster.
Aaron and Sam walk back in and Aaron stares at my hand. "What wanna suck it, bitch? It'll last longer."

"I mean should i? i don't know..?"

"I'm offering aren't I? Come suck it faggot." Aaron walks over and slowly reaches for it.

"I-I can?" I grip him my the back of the head and shove him down.

"Open fag." He parts his lips, and opens his mouth enough for the tip to go in. I grip his hair and shove his head all the way down my shaft he gags, i pull it back up. doing it over an over again, he gags and chokes. I watch Sam her face twisting into an angry frown. She gets up and pushes Aaron away. She grabs my dick and pumps it fast.

"M-mine, my daddy's cock... mine.." she then takes the tip to her mouth, sucking and biting. "mine.. my daddy." she whispers as she takes it all the way in. gagging she bobs her head along my shaft. i moan. gripping her hair.

"fuck off prick. and shut the door behind you." i swat at Aaron and he runs out closing the door behind him. mmm... she know's just how i like it. she starts to dig her teeth into it dragging them along my cock. I moan loudly. "mm... baby." she whimpers and pulls it out. gently kitty licking my tip.

"daddy..?" she looks up at me.

"mm.. yes babygirl?" i lift her chin up and look at her, my precum dripping from her lips.

"was daddy trying to make me mad...?"

"Daddy was just trying to get you jealous.." she frowns and bites me hard.   "A-ah! im sorry-" she chuckles and climbs onto my lap.

"daddys forgiven." i see a smirk plastered on her face, she starts to slowly grind on me.

"baby don't." she lifts up and plops down on me. "mmph." i grab her waist and pull her tight.

"daddy's a meanyhead" i tilt her head and peel the ace bandage off, i ghost my lips over the wound. she starts to softly whimper. "daddy..." i gently lick the wound.

"yes babygirl..?" i look at her before i gently start sucking hickies into her skin.

"I love you daddy.." she chuckles and pulls my bottoms up over my dick.

"Daddy loves you to babygirl." I smile softly, before grabbing her chin and looking into her eyes. "my baby." i kiss her gently. "my girlfriend.." i pull her close. "my everything..." i press my lips into hers kissing her slow and passionate. she kisses back the same gripping onto my sweatshirt.