Passing Judgment

Zeke ( So would ether of you two like to tell me about all these notifications I got not concerning the tasks I left or let alone not destroying the world. Now where is the soul of Raiva and send Viota to heal Kiviku before he dies from the damage he has.)

Eternina ( Here is the soul of Raiva great father I took control of it after her death and have watched it until you arrived.)

Infintino ( I have sent word to Viota and she is on her way to the task right away and the other gods are now making way to counsel room right now ready for the trial.)

Zeke then questions the two some more on how this all came to be before hand and why did they not directly intervene in the situation. They tell him about how he didn't allow it when he left so they did not want to over step their bounds so they had kiviku intervene. They go on to how Kulema had her daughter but neglected her with out noticing it trying to make the domain self run but handled certain situations poorly and bit cold not realizing it. Zeke hears all this and start to think this all happened because of a communication error and now he has a missing mountain and a dead and dying demigods.

Zeke gets up and starts to make his way over to the console room with the two gods behind him staying quite knowing Zeke is in a now sour mood. When he gets to the room it is a bit changed and their are now two more seats at the end of the two rows which is now making a almost closing semi circle. The chairs have now changed to be at different levels determine the gods ranks. Zeke floats up to his chair and sits down with the two eating taking their chairs to his left and right. Helgon and Sequoia are in their chairs at the end of the circle looking at Zeke and amazing sense of power surrounds them and know now that Zeke is the great god and neither of them can hold a candle to him. 

Zeke looks at the two new gods and quickly inspects them and then turns away to seek ulema looking at his hand with worry feeling in her eye and then makes eye contact with Zeke who is not happy with her. She turns away froths gaze knowing what ever she says will not be much help to the final verdict that Zeke will pass. Zeke then opens his hand and stares at the soul and then it falls down to the center of the circle and then shines and takes a ghostly form of Raiva who is bound in a chain and is looking down at the floor and then opens her eyes.

Raiva looks around and sees large beings all around her staring at her and inspecting her, she knows most of these faces her eyes stop and then they look sad making eye contact with her mother Kulema and feels shame well up in her chest. When she feels that way she then feels a very large power in front of her and her body shakes uncontrollably, when she turns to to power she sees large figure sitting pin the highest and biggest chair of them all and the being in a weird outfit is staring at her. Raiva then realizes this is the great god the one who rules over the realm unrivaled she realizes that she is now at her trial and then waits to listen to it begin. Helgon stands up and then begins to speak,

Helgon ( Now with all the gods present we will now pass judgement onto Raiva and her crimes to destroy living beings out of rage and spite of her emotions. The trial will allow the defendant to speak on their behalf and hear their side of the events and reasons. Once that the great god will pass judgement and punishment on to the soul.

After passing Judgement on to Raiva another trial will be held for Goddess Kulema and her punishment in the cause of the previous trial. She will have the same fairness in the trial and her judgement will be passed by the collection of the gods by recommendation of the great god himself. Now with out further ado the trail of Raiva will no commence.)

Helgon sits down in his chair and then Eternina starts to speak to Raiva the asks Raiva does she understand why this trial is being held and the reason behind such measurements of her soul to be judged by the gods. Raiva nods silently and confirms Eternina's question Eternina then goes on to state the details of Raiva rampage in the beginning and how it will greatly effect the environment and result in drastic changes. Raiva shakes her head now telling the gods she does not know what will happen cause of her rampages or what it has effected. 

After Eternina questions her Infintino starts to asks her other details and why was she so angry with her mother and why did she sneak away from the Soul Domain and  fo to the surface. Raiva says when she say the city that worshipped her mother an intense emotion took over her mind and she couldn't help her self. The gods look over her with different expressions on their faces trying too figure out what Zeke is thinking and what punishment will be passed on her. 

Kulema watches as her daughter is questioned and wishes she can help defend her daughter so the punishment is not as bad but every time she try to interject Zeke motion hers to stop and stay quiet. Kulema feels like a weak mother and a failure for her only child was killed by the gods wishes and could have helped her child more. Raiva feels powerless she only answers the question they ask and after every one she feels more and more weight on her body.

Then after hours of questions Zeke silences the gods and looks at Raiva intensely. He looks at the child and starts to wonder how his grand child would turn this way and then make a complicated face thinking of what punishment to pass on her,

Zeke ( Raiva daughter of Kulema and Doa, beast of death the gods have talk over this trial and heard the charges brought against you now tell us why you did this I want your voice is.)

Raiva ( I wanted to....to....to... Make my mother notice me.)

Zeke ( You wanted your mothers attention and threw a tantrum.) 

Raiva ( ....Yes.)

Zeke looks over Raiva many times over as the other gods look at Zeke and still wonder what punishment will happen. Kulema looks at Zeke and is hoping some type of way that her daughters soul won't be destroyed. Zeke then falls to the ground and stands in front of Raiva and shrinks to her size and then speaks,

Zeke ( Raiva i will no pass judgement on to you, for your crimes of attempting to kill several thousand souls for no reason and destroying a mountain you will be forever banished from the the Soul Domain. You are to stay only in the god realm and not ever descend to the ground ever again. You will serve as a god a make up to the destruction you have made, You will carry those chains to remind you of your punishment. You will now leave this room and go to one i have created to house you I will speak to you later in private.)

Raiva bows and then leaves, Kulema looks at her child leave the room alive and feels a relieved from the trial and then Zeke turns to Kulema and then notions for her to come center for it is her trial now. She comes to the ground and passes Zeke and gets into the center and waits to her the trial contents. Zeke returns to his seat again back to his regular size and then looks back to Kulema and then waves his hand to Helgon and he begins to speak of the charges.