29 - Red

TW: blood, if you're uncomfortable with that, skip the whole chapter :(

"george?" I said, still keeping my eyes on the road.

"The call... disconnected." Tubbo said, shaking nervously in the backseat. I slammed my hand on the steering wheel, and started going quicker.

"y/n please don't be dumb about this, drive slower." Tommy said, his hand turning cold from nerves.

"I need to get there, Tommy. Going slow is so dangerous. Call him back." I said, still increasing my speed on the highway.

"y/n-" Tubbo cooed.

"I SAID CALL HIM BACK." I barked, feeling a bit bad that I screamed at Tubbo.

"i-im sorry, Tubbo, i didn't mean-" I was cut off by a loud honk from in front of me, a car going straight towards us. I swerved out of the way, making Tommy hit his head on the glass lightly.

"Fucking lunatic." I said, still keeping a slow and steady pace of 103 MPH.

I finally made it to george's house, and slammed the door opened. It was shut with a lock, but the door shot open when I slammed myself into it, breaking the silver chain that was holding the door locked. I saw Dream on the couch, George on the floor, Sapnap against the wall, and Wilbur nowhere to be found. I ran towards Sapnap, and looked around his body.

Cuts on his legs, his neck stained red and purple from some hands grasping on. He was barely holding onto his breaths. I put a hand on his face, wiping a couple tears from his face.

"You're okay. i'm here, nick. what happened?" I asked, looking back at Tommy helping Dream, and Tubbo helping George.

"Wilbur... some guys.... just came and said something to Wilbur.." I widened my eyes. Surely not.

"describe the guys." I said, coming closer to Nick to hear him better.

"i don't remember much. just a red bandana." That's all I fucking needed.

"Tubbo, Tommy. Stay here, get ice, the first aid kit, anything you might need." I said, grabbing my keys from Tommy's pocket.

"Where are you going?" Tommy said, grabbing my hand to stop me from running out the door.

"I'm.... i'm going to the guys that did this." I said, giving Tommy a small kiss on the cheek, and running out. I heard Tommy call my name, but nothing's going to stop me from getting over to them.

Incoming call from "Tommy<3"
31 missed calls from "Tommy<3"
203 messages from "Tub:)"
3 missed calls from "Tub:)"

I parked my car in front of the alley, which led to the Reds.

I called out, and was met by Sal.

"Are you a fucking idiot?" I barked, and Sal just chuckled.

"What's so fucking funny, cunt?" I replied, crossing my arms.

"Long time no see, y/n. Thought you said you never wanted to see me again?" Sal said, calling over his dumbass friends.

"After your dumbass cheated on me, I thought I wouldn't have to see your ugly fucking face again. But yeah, lets just ignore the elephant in the room, Gonzalez." I was mad at Sal, how the fuck is he going to do that?

"How's he doing? Fucked up, huh?" I grabbed him by the shirt and pinned him against the wall.

"Wanna say that again, dip shit?" I said, tightening my grip.

"Calm yourself, it's not like I wanted you." Sal said, and I heard some footsteps from behind me.

"Hey babe, what's going on?" God that voice annoyed me.

"y/n? Oh my god! I haven't seen you in so long! How-" I cut her off.

"Save it, Serena. I don't need your sarcasm." I barked back, leaving Serena to look damn pissed.

"Let's talk about why the fuck you did that, hm?" I said, my anger rising.
"Why wouldn't I?" Serena replied. I glance turned to her, eyeing her up and down.
"You? Your body wouldn't be able to handle their punches, you plastic bitch." I stared at her, keeping my posture up. Her jaw dropped, and I turned back to Sal, who literally looked shocked of his life.

"Don't try me. You're forgetting I play chess, not checkers." I let him go and walked away, only to be stopped by two guys. Looked 20, weak, very scared for their lives.

"You think you're going anywhere?" Sal said, slowly walking towards me.

"Yep." I said, punching one guy in the jaw, and kicking another in the nuts. I hopped in my car, and drove back to George's.

I left a note behind Sal's alley. Basically just saying i'd beat his ass.

"y/n, oh my god i've been worried sick" Tubbo said, throwing himself onto me. I carried him to the couch, seeing Dream sitting up, still sore from what happened.

"She's here?" Tommy said, and stopped wiping blood from Nick.

"yeah." I replied, digging my nails in my head as I sat down. I put my elbows on my knees, and held my head with my hands.

Tubbo sat next to me, rubbing my back to calm me down.

I shot up and ran out. "I need air."

I sat on the step of George's house, my head pumping from the amount of thoughts racing through my head.

Tommy sat down next to me, and put his arm around me.

"Do I just bring bad luck everywhere I go?" I asked Tommy. He looked at me and nodded "no."

"No y/n, you're not-" Tommy tightened his hand around me.
"Am I the bad guy?" I cut Tommy off.
"No. Definitely not. This wasn't your fault." Tommy said, and I put my head on his head.
"Then why the hell do I feel like it is?" I asked, and Tommy put his head on mine.

"I don't know. But you didn't do this." Tommy cooed.

I took a deep breath and stood up, and walked back in. I looked at George, who was sleeping with an ice pack on his head. Dream was in the kitchen eating, and Nick was still being cleaned up.

Wilbur was still no where near us. I knew that for sure. Sal wouldn't be dumb enough to put him close. I opened my phone and tried calling Wilbur.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hello?"

A/N - second cliff hanger :))) this story might end soon. i want to still make fanfics about mcyters, so please, do leave suggestions as to who i can do.

(P.S. after all the criticism i've gotten from this book, i won't be doing tubbo x reader. although i will still add him in other stories as a friend.)

my ideas are:

-dream
-techno
-george
-sapnap
-fundy
-quackity

if you have anyone else you want,
please share! i love listening to your ideas :)
-author izzy