48:

The official trailer for Nct arc 2 has been released and made by JenJunNCT

Thank you soooo much! I love it and I'm glad you added Y/n and My character into the video!

Y/n arc..Typing
Yang Yang arc...
Renjun arc../file/open..
Nct arc./.2//..Typing

"Renjun calm down!" Mark said as he watched Renjun open the door to the girls restroom.
He stepped inside hoping maybe she was using the restroom.

But as he feared, it was empty.
Just the soft buzzing sound of the neon lights around the mirrors.

Mark nervously glanced around the place.  "Do you think maybe she escaped?? Now that we finally trusted her?"

Renjun shook his head. "She..she wouldn't do that."

Mark placed his hand on his shoulder. "I think we should tell the others. Let's go back. Maybe she escaped and-"

"She wouldn't abandon me..." he placed his hand on his forehead. "Please...I cant be abandoned again."

"Hey Renjun?"

"Renjun?!" Mark's voice echoed in the bathroom,

Renjun file-found-
      Open? /yes/ no/
                                   /yes//

Renjun's view:
/10 years ago/

I clutched on to my mother's hand as we walked on the small trail in the forest behind my grandparents manor. 

I kicked a few pebbles along the way to distract myself from feeling a bit afraid of the fog.

I was confused why we were walking down this route In the first place. My mother always told me. It was dangerous and she never wanted me to play in it with my younger siblings.

"Mom where are we going?" I asked her as she kept walking forward. Her hair tied up loosely in a bun.
It bounced a bit with every step she took.

"Don't ask questions Injun."

"But mo-"

"Silence. Injun." Her voice was desperate as she started walking faster. My feet stung a bit at this pace but I clutched On to her hand.

After following the trail we had made it to a large wooden house.

She forced me to step forward.

"Go Injun."

"Mom? Aren't you coming with me." Her face remained stern and unbothered as she looked at me.

"No. I can't. You belong here."

"What is this place Mom?"

She remained silent, and the door flew open.
I jumped at the sudden noise.

"So you've come." The man said as he glanced at my mother.

"Yes. I've brought the child."

"Mom."

She pushed me forward, towards the man and turned her back to me.

"Forget about me. Forget about your siblings. You aren't Injun anymore..."

The man took my small hand into his.

"You are Renjun.. the son of a murderer."

/ 7 years ago/