Chapter 20

"My Lady!" Mickey gasped so loudly that all the house elves stopped for a split second to turn and look at them, before getting back to work.

But before Jenna could utter a single word, Mickey suddenly burst out into tears, whining and whimpering loudly.

"Y-young lady is alive!" He sobbed. "Mickey thought sh-she was dead. Mickey was devastated after h-he heard young master Potter was dead too, but his son survived! But then M-mickey heard that young lady Potter had disappeared. Th-they said y-you were one of them! But Mickey told them to shut it! Mickey knew young lady would n-never go to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's side! But Mickey was devastated when he heard all of Mickey's family were d-dead!"

"But I'm here, Mickey. It's okay," Jenna said softly, trying to calm him down. But Mickey only sobbed harder. So Jenna went down to her knees and brought Mickey into a hug as the old house elf cried on her shoulder.

He looked so much older than the last time Jenna had seen him, at her parents' funeral. But he was just as loyal and just as attached to her as he was back then.

"Mickey, listen," Jenna started, pulling away though still remaining on the floor before him, "you can't tell anyone that I'm alive. No one can know that I'm here. I'm not talking about the other house elves, because they don't even know me. But the others... they mustn't find out."

"Mickey wants to celebrate his Mistress's return with everyone! But Mickey will do as his Mistress asks him." He wiped his tears with the back of his hands, sniffing. "Mickey lives to serve the house of Potter."

"Thank you." Jenna smiled at him, finally getting up to her feet. "Look, Mickey... do you think you can get me a basket full of food and snacks? I would really appreciate it."

Mickey suddenly squealed cheerfully, happy that after many years he had finally gotten an order from a true Potter, his real family and his true mistress. So nodding delightfully, he wondered off, snapping his fingers together to perform his magic as usual.

With that, a basket appeared out of thin air and he started floating all sorts of food toward himself and placed them magically in the basket, at last making it fly toward Jenna until she caught it with her hands. The other house elves were so busy with their works that they didn't even care for her presence.

"Thank you, Mickey." Jenna smiled at him once more in appreciate.

"Will Mickey see his Mistress again?" The house elf questioned, glancing up at her hopefully with his large orb-like eyes.

"Of course." Jenna nodded at him promisingly, smiling. "I'll try to come and visit you more often."

"Mickey would be honored to serve a true Potter." With that, he bowed so deeply that his wrinkled nose nearly touched the ground.

Jenna chuckled at that and then thanked him again, making her way over the entrance of the kitchen. But before she opened the portrait again, she transformed herself to Argus Filch's form and left the kitchen, so she wouldn't get in trouble. Although she really hoped she wouldn't run into the real Filch on her way. But she kept her wand to her closely, just in case.

So with the basket full of food in her hands and her wand in her pockets, Jenna made her way out of the castle. But she suddenly came to a halt when someone called after her from behind,

"Mr. Filch!"

Gulping, Jenna turned around, only to be faced with a student in Gryffindor robes and a badge across his chest which read 'H.B'. It was the same one that James once wore as the Head Boy. The boy had red hair and freckles all over his face and was wearing old looking robes.

Must be another Weasley, Jenna thought to herself. She had already seen him before in Diagon Alley and on many occasions in the Gryffindor common room. He was Ron's older brother.

"And what are you doing out here!?" Jenna snapped in Filch's voice as she glared at the boy, trying to sound as bitter as possible. "Everyone's supposed to be at the Great Hall! There's a killer on the loose!"

"I happen to be the Head Boy," he said importantly, puffing out his chest. "I thought Professor Dumbledore asked you to check the Owlery for Black, Mr. Filch. What were you doing in the kitchen and what's with the food basket?"

"Mrs. Norris is hungry," Jenna said the first thing that came to her mind. "And I've already searched the Owlery. There was no sign of Black there."

"Very well." The weasley boy nodded sternly. "I should go and let the Headmaster know, then." And so with that, he walked off.

Once the Weasley boy turned the corridor and was out of sight, Jenna let out a breath that she wasn't aware of holding. So remaining in Filch's form, she paced quickly out of the castle and toward the Whomping Willow which was at the edge of the Dark Forest.

Even after she walked into the tree and was in a safe place, she still didn't change her form back to hers. She couldn't lose the chance to tease Sirius now that she looked like Mr. Filch.

So she climbed up the stairs to the Shrieking Shack and walked to the room Sirius was awaiting her in. But when she got into the room, Sirius suddenly jumped up in horror, for a second thinking that he was caught by the real Filch, who was probably going to turn him in to the dementors.

But he became sure that it was Jenna once Mr. Filch batted his eyelashes at him, saying in a flirty manner, "Did you miss me, Mr. Black?"

"Haha, very funny, Jenny," Sirius said blankly, rolling his eyes.

"Ouch. That hurt," Jenna said mockingly in Filch's voice.

"Just give me the food basket, will you?" He huffed. "I'm starving."

"All right." Jenna grinned, still in Filch's form. "But only if you give me a kiss first."

"Jenna!"