𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

    "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?", VICTORIA COLDLY QUESTIONED. the lot only glanced at each other while draco merely cleared his throat.

     "potter's group of friends", pansy croaked out.

"where are they right now?", victoria asked.

"they..they escaped from us....from umbridge's office...so we're not exactly sure", goyle meekly answered, not wanting to add more fuel to the already fuming girl.

victoria thought for a moment. if she had remembered correctly, over christmas break, lucius had informed her that the dark lord was going to lure the boy to the hall of prophecy.

     the girl debated whether she should aide the death eaters or not. perhaps she would join them later after grabbing her invisibility cloak.

     "rest well then, and I'll come visit later darling".

     victoria swiftly kissed the top of draco's forehead as she didn't even bid the rest goodbye.

     draco watched as the girl marched away, probably going to aide in his father's mission.

     victoria huffed as she hastily grabbed her invisibility cloak and called for her firebolt. the girl rushed towards the ministry of magic, leaving her firebolt in pius thicknesse's office, as the girl knew he was under the imperius curse due to yaxley (another death eater).

as victoria silently approached the hall of prophecy, it had taken her a while to make sure no sound was heard even though she was invisible at the moment.

the girl's breathing hitched as she witnessed the dark lord standing before dumbledore, with most of the death eaters gone and harry frozen on the ground.

"til we meet again...harry potter".

the ministry of magic officials who had been denying the dark lord's comeback—claiming that dumbledore and harry were just bluffing—had now truly seen voldemort in person.

with no more excuses, cornelius fudge had finally admitted the comeback of voldemort, who had swiftly escaped, leaving the ministry officials stunned.

     in the midst of all the confusion and worry, victoria simply glanced around, noticing that neither harry nor dumbledore was holding a crystal ball.