5

I'm back to my old routines today. I met with Xander and like always he pays for lunch and then he takes me to train. He knows coach Adam through his Dad. Coach Adam is like a father figure to me. He has been training me in all types of self-defense and material arts since I was 10 years old which is also the year after I met Xander. But that is a story for another day.

I haven't told anyone that I'm living in the streets so Adam was scolding me for 15 minutes because I did not attend for a week.

After the training, I went outside the Cafe before Lorena closes. Lorenzo texted me before training to meet him here today so he can give me back my scarf also. what I did not expect was for him to come with 3 other men or should I say, giants. I could see that one of them was the boss and the other two looked young and mini versions of the boss, maybe his sons?

I stop staring when all four men are looking at me with smirks.'

" uh Hi?"

Lorenzo breaks their silence by asking if everything was good. After the small discussion was done I turn to the boss

" Glad to see you without bloody clothes and a healing face" he laughs at me.

"Hi, princess let's have a proper introduction. my name is Alfonso and these two boys here are my sons Diego and Enzo, and yes I named him after this dumbass here," he says and I can't help but giggle at that.

" thank you for saving my life but I'm still determined on giving you something back other than the scarf which I have here by the way."

"no, thank you this is all I'm asking for no need for anything else."

We all sit on the bench and talk for a while but then it's time for them to go and the problem is they want to drive me home.

"Alexa, I'm not letting you walk by yourself either I'm walking you or driving you so choose" fudge! what should I do?

"Alfonso seriously I'm ok nothing is going to happen I promise." he sighs but agrees finally. I then say goodbye to all of them. Alfonso and his sons. are very nice they even invited me to dinner tomorrow because everyone wants to meet "the girl who saved their dad as the boys said"

I go to the graveyard and sit beside my Ma, and like usual I tell her about my day until I pull out my blanket and lay down beside her grave to sleep not realizing my life was about to change in a couple of hours.

Alfonso's pov

We met with Alexa today. she is just the sweetest girl I have ever met. she didn't want us to drive her home so I and Diego my son decided to walk behind her until she goes home so we make sure she is safe. I don't know why we all feel the urge to take care of this pure girl. Walking behind her in the cemetery which I don't understand how someone can go to at the night. We see her stop by one grave and she starts talking.

"Hey, Ma guess who I saw today! yeah, you probably saw it from up there. Did you see how handsome they were " she then giggles to herself and I can see Diego smirking.

"I got my scarf back so now I don't have to worry about you not being with me you know, I miss you Ma. Lorenzo is very nice he texts me every day just to check that everything is ok and Alfonso looks scary but I can see in his eyes he is a big teddy bear just like grandpa was. So that was how my day was, I bet you and grandpa were dancing and singing up there. Good night Ma" she then lays down and takes out a blanket from her backpack.

"what the F!!" Diego whisper yells.

When we can see her fully asleep I carry her and take her to the car. she has some explaining to do but for now, she needs a bed maybe tomorrow we can figure out where she lives.