FRECKLES - CHANGLIX

SHIP: Changlix

PLOT: Why Changbin loves Felix's freckles (this is a bit different from what I usually write, but I hope you still like it.)

TRIGGERS: None.

It was no secret that Changbin loved Felix's freckles, and he had his reasons of course, just like everyone in this fandom.

To start Changbin loved looking at Felix's freckles while he was sleeping, not in a creepy way of course. Changbin had always been the type to wake up early, and Felix the type to sleep in unless he was woken up. On their days off the couple would always cuddle and sleep together, so Changbin would always wake up first and look at the Australian boy's cheeks, more specifically his freckles. If they didn't have a day off and it was just a normal practice day they would usually sleep separately, each of them in their own room with their own roommates, just to make extra sure they had proper rest. However, as I said before, Changbin was a morning person, so he would always wake up first.

His morning routine consisted of getting dressed, doing skincare, and then waking his boyfriend up. Changbin would sneak in the room making sure not to wake up the others, all though they were usually all up by the time, Felix being the heavier sleeper in the group. Anyway, he would head towards Felix's bed and start tracing figures on the boy's cheeks following the natural drawings and shapes his freckles made.

The younger boy would usually scrunch his nose since the older did it so softly it would tickle and send tingles all over his body, and Felix would think over and over again... 'This is a great way to wake up'.

Reason number two was how shy and embarrassed Felix would get when Changbin mentioned his freckles. Changbin knew that was Felix's weak point, if he teased him enough he could get out of him the softest clingiest and bright Felix that existed, and, of course, Changbin loved that.

Let's put a situation, for example; Binnie and Felix were sitting on the dorm couch just talking about random stuff, as Felix spoke he noticed his boyfriend's look get a little deeper and he seemed zoomed out.

"Bin, are you okay?" Felix asked.

Not getting an answer Felix passed his hand in front of Changbin's face, finally gaining the older's attention.

"Huh what, sorry I was thinking about something else," Changbin said finally snapping out.

Felix felt kind of offended, was his boyfriend not paying attention to him?

"Oh, and what were you thinking about?" Felix asked his tone of voice a bit sassy.

Changbin smirked.

"About how beautiful your freckles are."

Felix froze and started to feel his face was on fire, he was blushing deep red.

"Hyung! Shut up!"

Changbin smiled and pulled Felix on his lap.

"But it's true Lixie, your freckles are so perfect, they're a piece of art."

At this point Felix wanted to dig a hole and hide in it, he was so shy he hid his face in the older boy's chest, while the other was laughing and uwuing over how cute the other looked.

"Binnie stop, you're embarrassing me!"

"There's no need to be embarrassed baby, I'm only stating facts."

Felix hit the older's arm.

"Okay, okay, sweet stuff, I'm shutting up," Changbin said while rubbing Lixie's back.

If there's one thing Binne didn't like about Felix's freckles was how insecure he could be about them.

One day for example, after a fansign Felix rushed into his room and shut the door. Everyone thought it was normal since Felix was the type to need some alone time after big social events, and no one had a problem with that, they all accepted it.

A few hours later, Jisung entered the room where Felix was in, happy to have won a Mario Kart game against the maknae but his smile was quick to fade when he saw his best friend crying.

"Lixie, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Jisung didn't get a response so he forced Felix to look at him. 

"What's wrong?" He repeated, "do you want me to go get Changbin Hyung?"

"No, I don't" Felix suddenly snapped, "I want you to get the heck out of here and live me the h*ll alone."

If Jisung wasn't that close to Felix he would have left upset, but he knows that Felix would build a wall when he was upset so no one could or would come in and help him, even if he really needed it. And Jisung only knew one person capable of destroying the invisible wall, Seo Changbin.

Jisung jogged towards the living room and saw Changbin working on something with his headphones and laptop, he tapped his shoulder. Changbin took his headphones off and smiled at the younger.

"Hey Sungie, is everything ok? Do you need anything?"

"No, no it's not okay, Felix is crying and he doesn't want to tell me why, I figured you could get him to calm down and open up."

Now that got Changbin up, he headed fastly towards Felix's and Jisung's room and burst in. He only saw Felix's back but he could tell he was crying by the way his shoulders were shaking. He sighed and got on Felix's bed back-hugging the younger.

"Wanna tell me what's wrong little one?" He whispered while rubbing Lixie's tummy.

He waited for a little for an answer and saw that Felix was hesitating.

"I'm not going to make you talk, but maybe it would help you feel a little better, hm."

Felix didn't say a word, just handed his phone to the older. Bin frowned confused but took the phone anyway looking at the content on the screen, he felt his blood start to boil. It was an online page where they hated on Felix and they were talking about how ugly his freckles were and how they didn't suit him at all.

"Babe turn around please." Binne said and Felix did so not making eye contact with him, "Look at me beautiful." Felix did so, meeting with brown caring eyes. "Felix don't you dear for a moment believe any of that ok?" he cupped his cheeks and whipped the tears away with his thumbs. "your freckles are the most precious thing I have ever seen and I love them so much, you can't even imagine, they make you so unique and special, it's not common for people to have freckles, especially some as pretty as yours, so show them off, always be proud of them ok?"

Felix smiled and cuddled up in Changbin's chest while whispering 'I love you' to the other.

"I love you too precious."

To say that Changbin was whipped for Felix was an understatement. He loved Felix with his whole heart and soul but if there is something he loved the most about the younger was, indeed, his beautiful freckles.

WORD COUNT: 1167