Chapter 42

Back to the beach - Shekhinah and Kyle Deustch
_______________________________________

PLEASE read authors note, it's not that important... But please... 😅😅😅

_______________________________________

It was our last night in Italy so Eric, my lovely husband decided to take me out on a suprise date. I wore a gorgeous crochet white off the shoulder dress with cute little white sandals.

We entered my favorite restaurant that had an vintage gold chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room

We entered my favorite restaurant that had an vintage gold chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room. Wooden black chairs and a glass tables with black metal edging around it. A vase of red roses stood in the center of each table.  The beautiful  black marble floors and cream walls surrounded us.

Eric gently held my hand and led me towards a cute little corner table. He pulled out a chair for me to sit on and then pushed it in, "My, my, my, aren't you fill of surprises." I laughed.

"Yes, yes, yes, chivalry is one of my many hidden traits." he said as he winked at me causing me to laugh.

We sat down and indulged in some really good food before we decided to go home.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

After an amazing dinner we finally went back, "Why aren't we not walking towards the mansion?" I asked him as he pulled me passed the black jeep parked infront of the long driveway.

"Because I like romantic walks on the beach." He replied making me laugh as I held his arm and rested my head against his shoulder as we walked along the beach. A smile grew on my face as I noticed a flickering light from a distance. Out of curiosity, I charged towards it. The closer I got to the light, the larger the red spark grew.

My smile only grew larger as I saw a group of familiar faces gathered around the bonfire. They looked up and smiled at me widely. I stared in awe at the red dancing flame.

"I can't believe you guys remembered." I said absolutely shocked as I sat down on a chair next to Eric.

"How could we? It's tradition." stated Alessio as he grabbed a can of beer.

I will never forget how we would sneak out and have a bonfire on the last day of our summer vacation every time we came, and not forgetting how we would occasionally steal a bottle of Nonno's expensive wine from the cellar before we ran down to the shore with fire wood.

The good old day...

Alessio played, 'Back To The Beach.' on a loud speaker as they all pulled out a can of beer from the cooler box and I happily drunk my can of Coke.