Y/N first day at UA

*I do not own this picture :) also just think of yourself being the one waving*

"Y/N come down and eat breakfast!" your aunt calls you from the kitchen. Y/N is a transfer student from America to Japan and now lives with her Aunt cause her parents had to stay and work in America. You roll out of bed and hit the floor. (your mind)oh right I start UA today.....Im nervous but i should probably get ready. You get off the floor and head to the bathroom and get ready. You brush your (h/c)(h/l) hair and leave it down. You go back to your room and grab your backpack and head downstairs. Your aunt has made your favorite breakfast so you thank her and eat it up. You then look at the clock and realize you have to be there in 10 min! Shoot!

You arrive at UA and look around an start to get anxious. You look for class 1a and avoid as much eye contact as you can. (You are joining UA 2 weeks after school already started) Once you find the door you stand out side for a little bit nervous to open it. what if everyone wont like me... what if they think im weird.. you think to yourself till someone comes up behind you, "are you y/n" a man with sleepy eyes and black hair asks you "yes..." you say, "welcome to UA im Aizawa your teacher ill introduce you to the class"he says, he opens the door and you follow him into the room. Everyone stops their conversations and look at you as you look quietly at your feet. "Everybody this y/n she is a transfer student from America, introduce yourself and then you guys have the rest of homeroom for yourselves." he says. You look up and meet everyones eyes, "h-hi im y/n...im from America and my parents are heros there who also went to UA, my quirk is crystalization....i can form crystals from the minerals in the earth..its nice to meet you all.." you give a faint smile and everything was quiet. All of a sudden you get bombarded with questions and start to panic, crap! what do I do ive never talked to so many people all at once! You are about to talk until Aizawa yells at everyone to shut up cause he was trying to sleep, you quickly move to your desk and avoid peoples eyes. You pull out a notebook and just start to doodle to try and calm down. You hear whispers from around you and hear your name every once in a while. i knew it they already hate me... you just keep doodling till you hear your name called, "hey y/n come over here" a girl with pink skin waves over to you. You hesitate but decide to go over, "hi y/n Im Mina its great to have you in our class now! Also aren't you just the cutest thing your gonna be so popular with the boys." Mina says, you dont really know what to do so you give her a faint smile."oh it seems like we have a shy one, you can come with me throughout the day if that will help you feel more comfortable" you nod at that and think maybe this wont be as bad as i thought.  

After other classes it was now lunch time and you were gonna sit with Mina and her friends that call themselves the bakusquad?... You follow Mina to their table and sit by her. You take out your homemade lunch and get looked at by everyone at the table. "did i do something wrong?" you ask, "no!" they all say, "we have never seen an American lunch before so we wanted to see whats in it" you show them the different foods and you all start eating and talking except for one blonde spiky haired boy that just kept staring at you. You look up at him and smile but he just turns away and make a 'tsh' noise. you tap on Minas shoulder and whisper "whos that" and point to bakugo, "oh him? thats bakugo hes the leader of the bakusquad hence the name dont mind him he may come off mean but hes not" she whispers back,"oh ok, thanks" you respond. 

After lunch ends you go back to class and cant help but notice bakugo more during your last classes. Finally school ends and you pack up your bag when all of a sudden Mina comes up to you and says,"hey y/n me and the rests of the girls are having a sleepover this friday night and we wanted to see if you could come?" you nod a yes and shes gives you her number. You wait outside for your aunt to come and pick you up and you wave goodbye to Mina, you think to yourslef

that wasnt so bad....

Hi everyone! this is my first book so sorry it might be a little off at first but im excited to keep writing it! ~London