Left Behind

The theater is filled with chatter as the next chooser of what they'll watch next gets the holopad.

Who get to choose next? Well it's none other than Tokoyami.

Knowing him, he'll pick something related to some dark edgy stuff.

"Wait a minute, why is a the hero side picking again?" Mr. Compress asks the theater.

In proper response, the words on the screen appear to answer his question.

To balance out the villains and heroes when picking because there are only six of you villains while the hero side out numbers all of you.

It's to ensure everyone gets at least one chance to pick a video before round two.

Satisfied with the answer, Tokoyami goes through with the list.

It didn't even take a couple of scrolls to find one that interested him.

The holographic tablet disappears and the world on screen changes to another verse to watch.

Left Behind

"Revelry in the dark."

Shoji merely shakes his head at his classmate and friend's response to his chosen world.

On screen everyone focuses on the world. First a close up on a wooden door to a little bar in a back alley way.

Phasing inside they see female Izuku with her hands clasp together in front of her skirt. Her whole form is calm as her eyes sweep over the occupants of the room.

"It's Izumi-chan!" Mina exclaims as she points to the screen as female Izuku appears on screen again.

Momo looks at the girl on screen sadly. "But she doesn't seem to be in a good position in here again."

"Everyone, please stay in your seats. All for One will be here momentarily." Izumi says calmly to the room filled of the League's most important members and one unpowered hero.

"Oh no! All Might!" Izuku exclaims with worry for his mentor on screen.

All Might sat in the middle of the bar room while the villains present stare at him like an animal at an exhibit. Giddy and ready to make a move as if they've found their prey. His fearful expression evident, but covered by his determined one full of knowing and fight.

Izumi approaches the former hero enough to place a hand on top of the man's head. An apologetic expression true to her shy posture.

"I wonder what she's doing..." Jirou wonders quietly.

She leans in close, the audience seeing her whisper something before pulling back her hand. All Might wincing a bit from something the girl did that they did not seem to notice.

"Izumi," Shiragaki calls her attention. "Your father wouldn't want you here when he comes to speak with this monster."

"I sound like I care for her..." Shiragaki said, not really sounding amused to show any concern for a hero student, even in another world. "But I'm not wrong when I call that hero a monster."

The hero side has a couple of people glaring towards the villain.

The teen nods a little with a sad look. "I understand, Tomu-nii." She gives the man tied to the chair one last look before she makes for the entrance.

"Green be sus," Kaminari kinda jokes before being elbowed by Sero.

Izuku wanted to faint hearing his other self address the villain in such a way.