Part 23

It was the morning of the match and i had to get up early to get there.

I woke up earlier than expected at 4am, i sighed and grabbed my wand which was next to me.

It fell out my hands and i couldn't grab it and i thought that I was just being clumsy.

I turned the light on quietly and walked back to my wand to see it covered in some sort off grease.

I was so mad, i knew who it was, from last night events.

I fell asleep in a weasley twin sandwich on my bed in my room so clearly one of them did this.

I grunted and stormed out of my room and walked up another set of stairs to see a door labelled- f and g- i burst in causing Fred to wake up.

He sat up startled and saw my face was about to explode.

He hid under the covers and pointed at George's bed.

The twins knew never to prank me as they knew i hate it and sometimes they won't Purely becuase im like their triplet but this time it seemed that George wanted to play about with me.

I stormed to his bed and jumped onto him squashing him.

He yelled in fright and started to cover himself with his arms as i beat him up, punching him and all sorts.

This may seem a bit dramatic but to wake up and not be able to grab your wand at 4 am and your moody welllllll George should have known better.

He kept screaming telling me to get off him and eventually Fred walked over.

"Get off him i think you got him already y/n" Fred said pulling me off of his bed like I was a child.

"GEORGE WEASLEYYYYY!!!" I screamed and Fred let go of me.

I stormed over to him again and pulled him up off the bed.

"Please don't hit me again I'm sorry..." George put his hands in the air and was shaking.

"I won't but go and get my wand from my room and clean it NOW!" I shouted at him and he obeyed and left.

"If you had anything to do-" i began to speak but got cut off.

"I promise I had no idea until after we left." Fred put his hands up and rubbed his eyes.

"Can I go back to bed?" He asked me.

"No were leaving in a couple of hours anyways Fred come on." I shoved his shoulder.

George came back in the room with my wand fresh and clean.

"Thank you." I took the wand off of him and hugged him.

He looked confused but would rather me hug him than punch him.

"I'll see you both later." I left their room and headed down stairs.

"Goodmorning dear" Arthur greeted me from the kitchen.

"Oh Goodmorning Arthur! I wasn't sure if anyone else was awake...... wait did I wake you up?" I realised i was screaming at the twins before and forgot it was early.

"Oh no it's fine! I was awake before. I must ask tho what happened up there?" He laughed and sat down at the table.

"Oh well George decided to pull a prank on me but he soon regretted it." I laughed and turned back towards the stairs.

"Y/n if you could wake Ginny and Hermione up I would be most thankful, and make sure your ready, we're leaving soon." Arthur turned and said to me.

I nodded and walked up.