《Chapter 34》

Third person's p.o.v

Everyone was silent at vanessa's confessions. All emotions went throigh everyone at that moment.

Guilt, sadness and grief filled them all.

Vanessa just sat there blankly, recalling all those painful memories she suffered. All those times when children said she was ugly, all those times her 'father' would be cruel to her and all those times she got tortured and raped.

She told them all everything.

Even Ashton, who barely knew Vanessa, had felt emotional.

He felt guilty too. He felt guilty that he couldn't wven judge that she suffered and he couldn't even comfort her.

He didn't protect her well, is what he thought.

"We're.....so sorry." All of vanessa's brothers say at the same time. All of them, including Ethan who barely shows emotion and was known for being merciless, apologized to her guiltily.

She just stared at them. She wanted yo forgive them but she knew taht she couldn't forgive them that easily.

After all they did to her, she thought that they shouldn't even be forgiven.

She wanted them to suffer just like she did. To see a loved one hate them. To not feel loved, she wanted them to feel that.

"Can you forgive us?"

"I'll see if you all are worth for giving." She says and they all nod. They wanted to be forgiven. They felt bad for everything they've done.

They caused her mum to commit suicide. They caused her to get raped and tortured. They bullied her, without even knowing anything about her.

They realised that their dad was wrong about vanessa.

But still, they loved him. He took care of them liek a normal father would.  He would love them and smile at them. They would forever grateful for that.

There was a moment fo silence and all that was done, was the slightly guity looks given to Vanessa.

She felt annoyed and decided to stop this.

Vanessa's p.o.v

There was utmost silence and I was soon getting sick of it.

What can I say? I can easily get bored. Plus, I hate their glances of guilt.

"I'm bored. Let's do something fun. You guys can prove your sincerity by this!" I say dramatically and they all laugh. "Where do you wanna go?"

I tapped my chin. "Let's go to the mall!" I say, hopping of the bed. They all agree, smiling and they left the room. All except for Ashton.

"What? You wanna watch me change?" I ask, with a raised brow. "I wouldn't mind that, kitten." He says with s light smirk and I scowl.

"Again with that nickname." I scowl and he smirks even wider. "You like it?"

"What do you think?" I ask and he shrugged. "I freaking hate it. Why did you even choose that as my nickname?" I groan and he shrugs again.

"It just suits you."

"In what way exactly?" I raise a curious brow. "Looks sweet and cute but once you anger it, you better get ready for its claws." He explains and I slap him on thr4 arm play fully, with a smile.

"So I'm cute but feisty?" I ask and he nods making me laugh.

Never would I have thought that someone would call me cute. And by a handsome guy too.