chapter two - "I don't know who I am."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter two - "I don't know who I am."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

"Okay kiddos before we leave a few things we need to go over

"Okay kiddos before we leave a few things we need to go over. First the check list, who has the back up bag?" Prue asked as all the family crowd around the front door about to leave.

"Mack packed it, I put it in the far right side of the trunk." Melissa answered.

"Who's putting Millie in her car seat?"

"I am," Clem said holding her hand up as everyone shook her head. "I'll do it," Mack said picking Millie up and putting her on her hip.

"First aid kit?"

"Clem checked it before putting it in the back up." Michael answered putting his watch on.

"Good, good. Clementine, meds and inhaler?" She held up her purse gesturing them to be in it. "Okay good, now let me just say everyone needs to be on their best behaviour this is a wake which means no funny stuff." She before turning towards the Lightwood brothers. "That means you two I don't want to have another funeral to end either because I have to drag the two of you out by your ears."

Both brothers looked at each other shrugging, "Prue we're grownups we wouldn't do that." Ashton said.

"Yeah sweetheart, we'll be fine." Michael agreed but Prue just gave them a look. "Now let's go! Everyone in the car!"

🍊

"Boo!" Clementine whispered pulling on Damon's arm. He quickly looked at her before his face turned into confusion. "What are you doing here, Buffy?"

"I got out early," She said before linking her with his. "Still can't be completely Buffy the Vampire Slayer but I can still put vervain in water gun."