61

We eventually fell asleep out on the balcony which wasn't the most comfortable but it felt nice to sleep in Colby's arms after the night we had last night.

"Ooooooo they fucked on the balcony!" Jake yelled as I jolted awake slamming the back of my head into the chair we were sitting in. "Dude. We didn't fuck."Colby groaned as I rubbed the back of my head.

"It looks like you did!" He yelled as Tara smacked his arm. "We're not even naked, dumbass." I said and stood up to stretch. "Come down here, I need to film a video." Jake called out as Colby stood up.

"I'm gonna go job hunting again, I guess." I said with a sigh as I opened the door to go back inside. "You don't want to hang out with us?" Colby asked as I laughed. "I'd love to but I can't be on camera, remember?" I asked as he sighed.

"Ya know, I kinda wanna show you off." He said and pulled me to him by my waist. "Oh yeah?" I asked as he grinned. "Yeah." He said then kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and laced my fingers through his hair as he growled and pulled me closer.

I laughed as I pulled away, "Babe, I love kissing you but your mouth tastes like ass." I said as he chuckled. "Yeah, yours wasn't great either." He said as I shrugged.

"You shouldn't have kissed me before I brushed my teeth then." I said then turned to leave the room. He smacked my ass causing me to squeal as I turned around.

"Couldn't help it." He said and held his hands up in surrender as I squinted at him. "Watch your back." I said then stuck my tongue out and left the room.

When I got down to my room I walked to the closet. I wanted to look nice since apparently I was going to actually be on camera today.

I was grateful that the girls had given me some of the clothes they don't wear because I seriously couldn't afford to buy any clothes right now. Don't get me wrong I loved wearing Colby's clothes but sometimes I just wanted to feel pretty.

I ended up grabbing fishnets, a short maroon overall dress with a long sleeve black shirt and some black combat boots. I put my hair into space buns, leaving a couple pieces out to frame my face.

I attempted to do my makeup but basically only put on some mascara and did my brows. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then looked in the mirror.

For the first time in a while I actually felt really pretty.

I smiled at myself then made my way to the kitchen so I could get some water before heading outside. As I grabbed my water, Colby came into the kitchen.

"Damn, you look good." He mumbled and pressed me against the counter and gave me a kiss. I grinned and pulled away, "you're clingy today." I said with a giggled as he hummed and lowered his lips to my neck.

"Colby, they're waiting." I said with a laugh as he smirked against my neck. "They can wait." He said as I laughed and pushed him away. "Come on." I said then took his hand.

"Are you sure you want me to do this." I said with Colby as we walked out to the backyard where Jake was setting up. "I don't know. I don't want to hide you but I want to keep you safe." He said with a sigh as I chewed on my lip.

"They don't matter. What they say to me doesn't matter. I love you and you love me and that's all that matters...right?" I asked and looked in his eyes. "You're right." He said then kissed me.

"Wait, are you gonna be in the video?" Jake asked as I nodded. "Yeah, if that's okay." I said as he shrugged. "As long as you're ready to be eaten alive." Jake said with a laugh as I shrugged. "I've dealt with worse." I said as Tara scrunched her brow.