Thirteen

*Recap*

"Am I missing something?"

"N-nope! Nothing at all!"

*~*~*~*

It was early in the Morning and you we're already awake ready for today, you and Jimin talked to Yoongi last night about staying here for at least until you two were healed up.

Perfect timing as well since it seems like there's going to be a snow storm coming in a few days.

You hummed a small lullaby you used to sing for your niece, you were focused on the food you were making for breakfast that you didn't notice a certain Vampire appear behind you.

You jumped feeling arms wrapping around your waist to bring you closer to a hard chest, you calmed down once you realized its just Yoongi.

"Good Morning Yoongi!" You greeted earning a small hum as he Nuzzled his nose deeper in your neck.

"...May I drink from you...?" He whispered in your ear causing you to shiver, you blushed a bright pink shuttering at your words, he only held you tighter.

"I uh sure but- Gah!" You hissed feeling the familiar pain of his fangs digging into you.

He moaned pulling you closer as he gave your waist a small squeeze making you gasp In surprise. You gripped the counter and just waited for him to finish.

After a second he pulled away licking the left over blood that escaped the wound, he placed gentle kisses on your neck and up to your ear.

"Thank you.." He whispered.

You cleared your throat ignoring your flustered self.

"No problem, though I have a question" you said turning around to face him while he put his hands on the counter completely trapping you.

"Yea?"

"You need blood to survive yes? Any type of blood? Like can you drink other creatures blood besides human?" You asked leaning back on the counter to distance you from the slightly intimidating Vampire.

"Yes I can survive of off any types of blood but I prefer Human because of the way they taste" he answered blankly making you fear if he attacked any human for blood.

"Did you-"

"No. I haven't tasted Human blood since i was a kid, all my life I just survived of off animal blood. Disgusting but fulfilling" he shrugged "I got curious earlier and drank a Bit of the Guppy's blood but to my up most surprise it tasted like fish" he said sarcastically.

He looks down at your Eyes before showing a small smirk, he gently held your chin and made you look up at him "You on the other hand, My little trouble maker.."

You gulped leaning further away while he did the complete opposite until your noses were brushing against each other.

"-have the finest blood I've ever tasted" he muttered leaning closer only to get pulled back by and Angry Merman.

"Having fun there?" Jimin glared earning a scoff from the Vampire

"I was until you completely ruined it" he said rolling his eyes.

Jimin growled forcing the Vampire to face him "back off Blood sucker." He spat full of venom, Yoongi only looks at him blankly before leaning in slightly.

"Why should I?" He asked liking the way he angered the Siren so easily.

"I mean.. You said it yourself, you're not friends and I dont think you claimed her as yours... So why should I listen to a little Guppy like you?" He mocked.