30 - Cellar

"Hello?"

"WILBUR?"
Tommy's head shot up.

"Oh y/n, you're so easy to manipulate."

"You asshole Sal, let him go."

"Not happening. You know where to meet me!"

*Disconnected.*

I looked up from my phone to see Tommy grabbing the keys, Tubbo following right behind.

I ran towards the car, Tommy throwing the keys to me. We drove quickly to the alley, finding short cuts every now and then.

I walked into the dark place, taking out my phone to illuminate the dark alley. I whistled, which brought out a shit ton of people. Mostly men, except 1. Serena.

I took a step back, keeping my stance.

"Hello y/n."
"Shut up. Where is he?"
"Who's he?"

I stepped up a little bit, making Serena step back quickly. I chuckled and stayed where I was.

"Where is he?"
"Who?"

"Did she stutter?" Tubbo responded, i gave him a small side smile.

"I'll take you to him, why the hell not." Serena motioned to the door. I didn't move until Tommy and/or Tubbo did. We walked in together to see Sal standing behind Wilbur, who was sitting in a chair, sock in mouth. I slammed my hand against the bars that was separated us.

"Get him out, Serena."
"Oh but why would I do that y/n?"

"I'll fuck you up." Tommy said, stepping to where I was.

"We aren't violent people, Serena. I'll still beat you up in cold blood right now!"

"Be careful of what you say..." Serena cooed, pointing to where Wilbur and Sal were. Sal tightened the chains, causing Wilbur to flinch.

"You motherfucker Sal, what the hell do you even want?"

"You know....... you."

"Hell no." Tubbo said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What the hell do you gain from this?" Tommy exclaimed, putting his hands on the bar.

Rage engulfed my body. I overreacted. I punched Serena in her plastic filled face, and started attacking the other men.

Minutes passed. Constant fighting. After a bit, it calmed down. I stood up from my last fight, wiping my nose, the blood from my enemies stained my hands.

I fidgeted with the lock. It was a key lock. I took out the bobby pin from my hair, and shook it around.

*tink! tink*

*CLONK* (that word is so funny to me, try saying it in a serious tone. you can't.)

I threw the lock and opened the door.

"One step closer and he gets it." Sal said, holding Wilbur in his hands.

"What do you gain?" I said, moving towards so slightly that you can't even tell.

"A lot, actually. Also stop walking toward, i see you shuffling up to me."

I stopped in my tracks. Shit. Thought i was being secretive.

"y/n please i cant lose you, just listen to him. don't move." Tommy said, still staying a safe distance.

"Aw how cute, you guys are a thing? You know y/n will cheat on you soon enough. Probably with your best friend. You'll catch her in the act-"

"Can you learn to shut up? God damn. Between all the shit you talk, and all the dick you suck, shouldn't your mouth be worn out?" I said, probably shouldn't have.

"Good one sweetheart, it'll only get you closer to his death." Sal said, still having Wilbur in his hands.

Ideas rushed through my head. The only one I could think of that would kinda was running towards him, tackling him, and basically landing in another room. I don't know where that room leads.

I tightened my grip, and cracked my neck. Here goes.... nothing...

I launched towards him, knocking him over into the next room. Tommy shot towards Wilbur, and I was still struggling with Sal.

"G-get OFF" Sal exclaimed. I punched his nose, which shut him up.

"That's for attacking my best friend."

I punched him again, this time near his throat.

"That's for attacking my other best friend."

Punched. Again. In the cheek this time.

"That's for attacking my brother."

I punched him again in the jaw.

"That's for making me lose time with the love of my life."

And one last punch.

"And that's just because I love seeing your bitch ass suffer."

At this point, Sal was tumbling over himself, grabbing me down every now and then. He grabbed my leg, and pushed me over, his body towering over me.

"How the tables have turned." Sal said, smirking.
"Doesn't mean the tables can break." I shot up, making him tumble over and next to me. Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo were all outside. I ran towards the door, before being met by Sal, who was crawling over.

"Don't. Move." Sal said, holding a remote.

"You wouldn't dare."

*Beep!*
*Beep!*
*Beep!*

"One more step and you and I go down together, bitch." Sal stated, getting himself up.

Do I run? Tackle him again? Let him do it? Too late, already running.

A couple explosions happen behind me, getting closer by the second. I tumbled out of the door before that place was exploded by toxic gas. I shut the door, and ran out to the car.

(If this may not seem realistic, think of it as Sal is a mafia boss, [those fuckers are so goddamn evil holy shit] so that's why he has all the explosives and stuff)

I drove back to George's with Wilbur, still keeping him safe. We called police and told them about the explosion, and how the whole gang almost killed like... 5 people. I wasn't brought in for questioning, so I stayed at George's for another week.

time skip woo

I woke up on the couch, the place still looking normal. I went to the kitchen and made a couple crepes for Nick, George, and Dream, and one for myself. They all came down, still sore from yesterday, and sat down and ate. Nobody said a word.

A/N - The story coming back to long distance relationship:((

-Author Izzy