Chapter 82

A/n: I don't care that i'm basic and too lazy to add an entire plot with Damien in this story revealing that "Damien isn't my real name" So i'm just going to jump Right into calling him Janus in this story.

Also, check out my short stories book, i'll be posting basically one shot OC stories there, you can read my announcement for more details.

"Get out of my house already" Virgil joked with an eye roll.

"Yeah guys we'd better get home and work on our college applications. I mean, we need to work hard, after this year we're going to college! Can you believe it?!" Patton gushed.

"No, my mom's going to cry herself to sleep for the next four years as soon as I leave" Virgil smirked.

"I dunno, Virge, seems like she's going to have her hands too full with another whole human to be able to worry about you much. And she has been giving that random stranger she meets at the café every day goggly eyes-"

"Remy how do you even-"

"Val gives me the scoop" Remy smirked.

"Wait she works at your favorite Starbucks and a café? Wow, she must really like making drinks" Emile
Wondered.

"Girl, she's the best in the biz" Remy snapped. "You kind of freak her out with your 'do you how do' speech every time you enter the room, but she's getting used to it."

Virgil rolled his eyes and pushed his friends out of his house, because he too had some schooling to get done, and didn't really care for the scoop on Valarie and Emile's relationship.

Remus and Janus stayed behind, of course, having promised Lucia that they'd (force) feed him a few times each day.

As soon as they left a realization hit Virgil.

"Wait...it's Sunday we don't have any school"

"Oooh, a free day all to ourselves~ what should we do?" Remus asked mischievously.

"Well, we can start by feeding ourselves-"

Virgil interrupted with a groan.

"Come on Virgil! It has to be done. What do you want to eat?" Janus asked.

"Didn't we have this entire conversation yesterday about me being indecisive?" Virgil sighed.

"Okay, fine, greasy chicken from Popeyes-"

"NO!" Virgil hissed, "I could barely even eat pizza the other day and now you want me to eat chicken?!"

"I was joking!" Janus chuckled, "What's something your parents usually feed you?"

"Well, my dad either starves me or feeds me some of the crust of his sandwiches whenever mom's not home-"

"Okay, okay, that was a dumb question-"

"Wow Janus, and I thought I was stupid" Remus giggled.

Virgil's phone pinged in his pocket, and he jumped about five feet in the air while his friends laughed at him.

"Your face!" Remus screamed with laughter.

Virgil blushed and grumbled taking out his phone.

Birth giver: Hey! Look at this! It's your cousins!

There was a photo of everyone in his family that his mother was currently staying with. Then she sent another photo of her feeding a baby.

"Oh my god that's the cutest thing i've ever seen" Remus smiled.

"That's out of character, quick say something demented-"

"If toes had nipples, foot fetishes would be taken to a whole new level, and-"

"Okay, let's stop there!" Janus sighed, feeling as if he was the only responsible one around.

"So, are we just going to ignore the fact that your contact name for your mom is birth giver?" Remus smirked.

While Remus and Virgil bickered back and forth for a while, Janus went into the kitchen and made sandwiches, feeling like a house wife.

————————————————————

Andrew heard the door that led to the cell room where he was open.

He quickly hid the tiny blade he was using in his mouth.

The officer glared at him on his way to another cell, to interrogate another prisoner who was sentenced five years for murdering his nephew's daughter.

As soon as they left, Andrew spat his blade out and continued with what he was doing. Cutting the window bars. It was just big enough for him to escape. And when he did, he knew that Raegan would be waiting for him back at the house in the woods.

They'd come up with a plan.

He had already cut two of the bars off, but set them both back in their places, as to not raise any suspicion.

He could just take out the bars whenever he felt like it.

He got to work on finishing the third bar, already finished with the top of the third one, and onto the bottom.

There were only three bars, but boy, were they thick.

It didn't matter though. It'd be worth it when he finally escaped.