18. Like I Care

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The next day~

This sucks! Like totally. Today morning I woke up and tried to get out of bed and failed to, since my muscles had magically transformed into heavy weights and I had trouble moving around. On top of that, I had a high fever. I was literally burning and my mother, for the first time in my whole life, told me to skip school. She said that she would inform the principal of my condition and I could stay back at home and rest.

When she said 'rest', I thought I could watch anime, binge watch some Netflix series or even watch some dramas. But my mom being too nice and smart, took away my laptop and filled my bed with study books.

"If you want to do something useful, then study? You have three tests next week."

"How did you—"

"Jimin told me."

Of course! Jimin! The only friend of mine who is so close to my mother, I bet they talk shit behind my back. My mom and my bestie. Completely weird. I didn't want to study and since I didn't have my laptop to watch anime, I decided to sleep. That's the best way to cure a fever. Just rest and calm your mind. Suddenly my phone buzzed, indicating a message. Did Jimin message me? I picked it up and switched it on.

Unknown

Hi
how you doing?

Okay...? Who the heck is this? My stalker!

Me

Who are you?

Unknown

Jungkook

What the shit?! Where they hell did he get my number? What is he even doing with my number? More importantly, why is he texting my number?

Me

What do you want?

Unknown

Just wanted to know how my boyfriend
is feeling now
are you still hurt?
Do you want me to massage your parts?

Massage your parts? Suddenly my innocent brain shifted to the dirty sector and I shook my head. How disgusting can you be Taehyung?

Me

No thanks
I am fine

Unknown

Really?

Me

Yes

Unknown

Okay...

Me

Bye.
Don't skip class

Unknown

Okay
luv you

Luv you? Wait a second, today was my first fake relationship with Jungkook! And here I am, sleeping on my bed and surrounded by my books instead of hanging out with that guy. For once I am thankful for that punishment we got from the PE teacher.