Chapter 17

Here it goes.

I closed one of my eyes and lined it with the gun, aiming for the head of the thin and ghastly man who entered the door of the office.

My rifle rested on the windowsill of an abandoned apartment. It was aimed at a known child molester and rapist. God was it amazing having power over his sick lifespan.

A smile formed on my face. I placed my finger on the trigger, and finally shot.

My ears are deafened by a loud gunshot. Through the mirror of the office which just smashed, the bullet hit him.

I would describe every detail of what I saw, but I don't want anyone to lose their lunch. As soon as the job was done, I straightened and took my mask off.

My 7th unfortunate hit today. Or should I say fortunate?

—————————

"Hey, Shy." Some blonde guy from Biology called out as I walked through the hallways. "You wanna see what these college girls are into?" He asked before he pointed at his pants. He could not be serious.

"A sausage?" I asked as I shouldered past him. His face dropped making Roman let out a chuckle.

"Ouch."

"He asked for it."

"You ever thought of bagging one of these?" Roman asked, referring to college guys.

We both looked at a guy who wore a tight full adidas tracksuit and fake gucci shoes. Roman shuddered at the sight of the guy, nodding his head no. "Nevermind."

"Anyway, catch you later." I said as I turned to go to biology and we went our own ways. I entered the class and sat down, feeling more eyes on me than usual.

"What happened to you?" Kyle asked with a frown. He was probably referring to the fact that I wasn't wearing a drop of makeup today. That or my outfit.

I wore low waist jeans showing a lot of belly and an extremely tight cami exposing a little more boob than I intended - more revealing than usual.

I opened my book. "Life happened Kyle."

"Shy." My professor called out my name. I already knew it was about the clothes. "I'd like a word with you outside."

I shot a look at her which made her uncomfortable. "No thanks" and she gave up. Too easy.

I tried focusing on what the professor was saying, but it was extremely hard with my banging headache. My insomnia was getting worse, god was I turning into a mess.

A tap on the shoulder made me throw my head to the right. Enzo sat at the next row. He seemed pretty angry, actually he seemed pissed.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He asked.

"Why?"

"I looked everywhere for you, our assignments due tommorow!"

"Shit." I said rubbing my head. I completely forgot about that life sucker.

Enzo glared at me judgementally. "Did you get hit by a fucking bus?"

"No?" I scoffed. His eyes quickly ran over my outfit causing him to lower his eyebrows.

"What are you wearing?"

"None of your business Enzo." I snapped while putting my head in my hands. "Now if you'll excuse me. I'm trying to learn."

"So let's all look at this table that shows the concentration of nitrate." The professor started, yet Enzo kept his sharp gaze on me, burning holes into the side of my face.