Chapter One - Her Awakening

Third Person POV:

Harry stared at his sister, who was sleeping on the floor. She woke up from her fourteen year long coma at the beginning of the summer, and had been refusing to sleep in his bed and let him sleep on the floor instead. He was worried for her.

She was whimpering and shaking, like she was having a horrible nightmare she couldn't wake up from. It happened every night. Even the Dursley's started to worry about Epona. Or, Effie as she prefered to be called. And when the Dursley's actually show worry for someone that means htere's something incredibly wrong.

Sometimes her eyes would get glossy and she'd stare into space unmoving or blinking for hours until someone worked up the courage to touch her, in which she would snap out of it, and not realize that she was doing it. Effie also would sometimes black out. But she would be doing a bunch of things like chores, and then all of a sudden she'll blink and rub her eyes, having no memory of ever doing those things.

It made Harry worry about his twin. Why would her nightmare never end? In a way, there was a voice in the back of his head that said he was the boy who had the mark of surviving, but his sister was the person all the pain went to instead.

Harry knelt down and hugged his sleeping sister, who now had tears streaming down her face. He at this point thought maybe she was experiencing the same dream he just had. When Effie calmed down a bit, Harry restlessly climbed back into his bed and touched his scar. he then turned and faced his sister. They were'nt entirely look alikes. Sure, they had the same green eyes and dark messy brown hair, but she has a skin condition called vilitigo. It causes patches of her skin to be very pale because of the lesser amount of melanin in those spots, causing there to be less pigmentation. Otherwise, they were pretty similar.

Except, she was a bit...darker than Harry. Like something sinister lurked behind her eyes, and she wasn't even aware of it. Or maybe she was, and she just never shows it. Nonetheless, Effie can speak, walk, read and write, everything a normall fourteen year old can do. She's even done magic. Not on purpose, but she's still done it. He looked at both of their phones side by side. His was just a simple black phone with a black case, but hers was yellow and had a white case with daisies on it.

It was possible the Dursley's just pitied the girl. Even if they hate the twins, that doesn't mean they wish ill on them. It was a horrible thing to wish upon a child who has already lost so much. And Harry guessed the only reason he was given a phone was because of his sister. He loves his sister, don't get him wrong, but if he was being honest...

The evil that dances behind her eyes scares him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi to the people reading this! I know this is a short chapter, but it's just the introduction so future chapters will be longer. The next one should be out by the time you read this. If it's not, I'm working on it!

Until Next Time, Byeee!