#48

This is ridiculous! 

Turning off the TV Jungkook threw away the remote annoyed. He has never been like this before. After leaving you with Jimin last night he has been having a hard time. And what pissed him off the more was that you didn't bother answering his calls or messages. It hurt him a lot. 

Normally you wouldn't do that. So he couldn't help but let his mind to drift thinking what you would be doing with Jimin all this time. It was almost midnight and you still haven't got home, specially after him asking you to come home early. 

"Why isn't she home yet!" He mumbled to himself after checking the time.

Jungkook stood and started pacing the room frustrated waiting for you. Jungkook thought of calling you but then he did throw his phone away earlier today when you didn't reply and now he can't remember where he put it.  He was so out of his mind at that time.

He kept thinking how stupid he was for expecting anything.  But then again he never did confess his feelings directly to you and he kept thinking it was part of his fault for feeling this way. And how life is so unfair and how hard it is to get the girl he loves so madly, deeply and unconditionally.

I'm I just not meant to be with you?

What is the meaning of you and me? 

Do I really mean nothing to you?

Y/n please come back to me. Come home! 

These thoughts made him more frustrated. He hated how he was feeling. He wanted to see you and wrap you in his arms and hide you from everyone who will try to take you away from him. Jungkook knew he won't be able to rest till he sees you. He was getting impatient by the minute. He could feel that he was losing himself by every second that passed. 

Once he heard the beeping of the door he stopped pacing and froze looking your way. He saw you trying to walk in carefully. He wanted to hug you but when he saw you all dressed up and coming home this late. He just lost control of himself. 

"Is this a time to come home?" he asked angrily through gritted teeth. 

You flinched as you watched him with wide eyes. Jungkook had his jaw clenching and his cheek muscles looked tensed. 

"W-what's the matter?" you asked swallowing hard. 

Jungkook was really angry. He scoffed in disbelief and poked his tongue against his inner cheek. It's something he does when he is mad and can't control himself. But you didn't know why he was acting this way. It was confusing and scaring you.

You backed away and leaned against the wall as he walked towards you. Once he was standing close, he glared down at you. His eyes were so intense that you couldn't look away. 

"I asked is this a time to come home? I clearly told you to come home early." he asked in a low growl.

"Jungkook what are you doing? Stop it. You are scaring me." you said trying to figure out what's going on. 

"I'm scaring you? Y/n do you even realize how you scared me? I was fucking worried. Why didn't you answer my calls? why didn't you even bother replying me? I'm I useless now that you are back with Jimin. Are you done with me?" he yelled banging his hand against the wall next to your head. 

You flinched again as you looked up at him feeling puzzled. You didn't know why he was thinking like that of you but it hurt you. Why would he think that you ignored him. It's just you didn't have your phone with you. And your heart dropped at his last words.