Chapter 7

'This is Hell!'

"Nope, you haven't seen hell yet." Reborn started as they arrived at a training ground just after the passed out students woke up from the dead. Nezu-sensei was still passed out that loser teacher.

"There's something wrong with you people!" Tokira stated as he finally can't take this situation anymore. Reborn, the guardians (Yes even Hibari Kyoya), and the girls looked at him. Sawada was not around because he was still stuck together with his grandfather; Xanxus and Squalo also followed the two bosses at their Main Headquarters as soon as they disappeared from the former mansion a while ago.

"Suzuki!, Nato! say something about this!" He followed. Their classmates was also torn between saying something or just being silent about their situation. This is not a trip anymore, it's like they are being used and it's pissing him off. The thought of having fun for this trip to a foreign country was amazing but now, the way their attendees were having fun while they are being thrown to a hunted mansion without knowing what will be in there. They could have died! And now, after thirty minutes of being dead, they woke up in an infirmary inside an another mansion that no one know in the class what was going to happen. Maybe there's another attempt in their lives. Maybe to finally kill them but who knows.

"Dude, relax. It's not that bad." Their other classmates said making Tokira glared at them for not backing him up.

"Yeah. It was nerve-racking at first because of its interior and atmosphere but it was fun." said the other girls. There's definitely wrong with this people, Tokira thought; and it's definitely their mind.

Sasagawa Kyoko just looked at her friends who was secretly smirking at their exchange.

"Look, Tokira. We don't know why you hated this so much. But this is definitely one of the best tour we ever had. Stop being such a killjoy."

"Yeah!"

"We were granted this tour, might as well enjoy it, right?" Yamamoto Takeshi said to their classmates making them feel more at ease.

'yeah, enjoy it to the fullest.'

Tokira didn't retorted but he's still not enjoying this especially because of Sawada Tsunayoshi that was no where to be found. He was surprised that the Sawada Tsunayoshi that he was bullying for all this time was actually an heir of a prestigious company that owns many business buildings. And that made him hate Sawada even more. He doesn't want to admit that that loser was actually higher than him and that made him look like a loser.

"Hey man, are you alright?" His friend Shiori Taka asked his man while they are touring around the well lit mansion, a much different than before. Tokira just glared at his subbordinate.

"Do I look like alright to you? with this shit happening, why are you just fine with it? Aren't you also mad with Sawada being such a high class? He doesn't even deserve that kind of treatment. He doesn't deserve to be an heir! I should be it! He doesn't even deserve to live!!"

Tokira lost his mind. Suzuki and the others glare at him and an unbreathable aura surrounded them all.

"What did he just say?" Mukuro stopped and started to summon his trident but Ryohei stopped him. Good thing that Hibari Kyoya is not here at the moment because he was napping at the garden behind the mansion, or else Tokira was now bitten to death.

"What indeed did he just say?" Gokudera glared. Yamamoto stopped him pulling out his dynamite, if he was still an untamed dog, he will immediately bit Tokira's head off of his head.

"What did you just say?" Reborn who was silent and just listening to the class' murmurs put out his gun and gave his most deadly glare he ever had making the class flinched noticeably.