Chapter Three

𝙽𝚒𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                   𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

                                   𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

Walking into that diner was literally the most stressfullest thing ever.

I was so nervous that everybody would just stop and stare at me. Which they did But also something else happened.

I ordered my food which the fucking person who took my order was also cute but the finest nigga in there stopped and stared at me.

You could tell he was popular because everybody was sitting around him.

I couldn't even look at him too long before my cheeks grew hot.

I knew he was taunting me. He gave me a little smirk before I looked away. Knowing damn well he would never go for a bitch like me.

Especially since he had that girl sitting on his arm , light skin , petite , short , actually pretty.

I Always told myself I was pretty but I never believed myself for a second or if I did my confidence would be bought right back the fuck down where it came from.

My family always told me I was pretty but I never believed that. They're supposed to tell you that. It's like an unspoken rule.

When I finally got my ordered I quickly left and I walked back to the house and facetimed Trinity.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey girl , omg you would never believe how many fine niggas is over here I hate my life." I say dramatically.

"Girl you better stop playing and find you a fine ass nigga over there , shit and find me one because the nigga I got right now ain't shit at all."

Trinity and her boyfriend was always going through it to be honest. I honestly don't know what she sees in him , it's probably because she loves him and when she loves she loves more than hard , too hard in my opinion.

"Shut up bitch ,  niggas talk to you , grown niggas , niggas our age. Me? Nobody talks to me so it's not good luck to me."

"Girl you is cute shut the fuck up."

I just roll my eyes. I have no energy to argue with her.

"Anyway what you bought I'm hungry I'm about to order food myself." I swear this girl was bipolar she just changed the subject so quick.

"Um I bought some soul food from this diner across the street from my house. It's like a fucking hangout spot for the fine niggas and they girlfriends or groupies or whatever."

"Bitch then guess who gone be at your house more often. Matter a fact I'm coming tomorrow. Sleep over at your house hoe."

Oh god no.

"Tomorrow be up early because we going to that diner for lunch then we could cook dinner."

I just nodded my head it's no point of arguing with her she was coming no matter what and we was definitely cooking she was gonna make sure of that.

———————————————————————————

The next day.

I hated mornings I was not a morning person what So ever. Don't give a fuck if it's before twelve it's morning.

The only way I could really wake up is if I blasted music. Really loud music at ten in the morning.

It was currently 10:30 am and I couldn't barely keep my eyes open so I played my morning playlist while I got in the shower.

I honestly don't know how I was not deaf yet because my speaker was really really loud.

I had one of those big ass speakers but then I put the base thing on it , the shit you use to make your car music sound mad loud from like miles away. Yea that and played the music.

My mother was long gone from work until at least eleven pm so I didn't have to worry about her saying anything and we didn't have the neighbors yet because they didn't find anyone to move in yet.

Right now the first person who blasted from my speakers was lil durk. Loved him. I loved his whole life really.

His new album really was the best thing ever. Most people when they see me expected me to listen to summer walkers ass or jhene aiko but no I just couldn't listen to them sound depressed or sing all the time. I honestly only listened to rap music or what Trinity liked to call it. Drill music.

When I got out the shower I lotioned up and put on some ripped jeans and this over sized sweater with my yeezys.

I also curled my weave which shaped my face perfectly so I honestly thought I looked pretty today.

Then I put on strip lashes and gloss.

Right when I was about to sing my favorite part of my song somebody knocked on my fucking door.

I be so tight when I can never sing my favorite part to my song.

I swung the door open thinking it was Trinity.

"Girl your ass is mad ear-"

In front of me was that fine ass nigga that I made eye contact with yesterday at the diner.

He looked really good today it looked like he had a button down shirt , a few left unbuttoned and dress pants on with some black shoes on and he had a chain on around his neck.

Jesus take the wheel.

My eyes widened in surprise and quickly panicking I shut the door closed and slammed it right in his face.

I didn't mean to be rude but damn. My ass need to start looking though the peep-hole from now on.

I heard knocking again knowing it was him.

Open the door bitch duh.

"Uhhh coming give me a sec."

I got my phone and turned the music all the way down. Then I opened the door.

Heyyyy guys so here's my first three chapters of my new story , this one was a little smaller even though the other two are small too but this one was really just a filler chapter so yea.❤️❤️❤️

DONT FORGET TO VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

Posted October 20th 2020