Ch55 - In love?

You Liangxing could not resist smiling. However, his laughter was deliberately suppressed, and only a smile remained on his face in the end. Truthfully speaking, he felt that if his laugh were to be heard by the other party, the other party's tail would wag up to the skies.

It was wagging high enough as it was.... But he did not find it annoying.

The game ended quickly due to Kang Shengzhe's Peiqin Hu snowballing and sweeping through the entire match. Within minutes, the enemy's crystal nexus was brought to a close, and what aggrandized it was the fact that before the crystal nexus exploded, Kang Shengzhe jumped into the opponent's fountain to welcome a grand and spectacular death.

"An absolutely objective review of the enemy's fountain: five stars. A place that is rich in natural resources and good for committing suicide, recommended for humility and truly worth visiting~ Won't you come and give it a try~"

You Liangxing: "Not going."

Ah Sheng was full of regret: "Yi? So clear-cut? Ying ying ying~"

In You Liangxing's social circles, there was a 1.8 metre robust male decked out in a crew cut who would occasionally fake sob to him and afflict him with a great deal of torment on a regular basis. Yet, Ah Sheng's current attempt to sell cute to him did not make him feel a deep sense of irritation.

Therefore, You Liangxing endured for two full seconds before he punched the ying ying monster to death by leaving the game before starting another soon after.

Entering the hero selection screen, the heroes that they chose differed from their previous choices. Before You Liangxing could lock in a hero, Kang Shengzhe chose a mage by the name of Ying Zheng, and You Liangxing followed after with the hero Kai and took smite in order to play the role of the jungle.

With their positions switched, the core of the team became You Liangxing instead. Anchor KK was not flustered by the development in the least, and he even went as far as to brag unabashedly with skill and ease, "As everyone in the audience can see, a player called Liang Liang has decided to play jungle, which has the burden of having to carry the entire match. Are you excited because I am very excited. However, we can't get too ahead of ourselves; when we meet a reliable teammate, we have to be fully aware of what position we have to fill in order to synergize with them! En, let me see, in this match, I'll be in charge of looking pretty while you take us to fly! Brother Liang Liang, it's all on you."

You Liangxing: "......"

You Liangxing: "Are anchors allowed to play like this?"

Kang Shengzhe replied: "Of course not, most anchors can't play as well as I can."

You Liangxing: "......"

Having had most of his attention stolen by Kang Shengzhe, the game officially began as they were conversing. It was only then that You Liangxing take note of the opponent's line up which was fairly strong. In the opponent's team, they had Genghis Khan, Nezha, Guan Yu, Xiaohou Dun and the last of which was Zhang Liang.

After being teased by Kang Shengzhe once, the notion that he could not lose prickled, and he controlled his hero Kai to cooperate with the ally marksman down at the bottom lane to catch someone off guard after he had cleared his jungle. From the beginning of the match, he seized the rhythm and controlled it.

"Look, look at how skilled our jungler is..."

Kang Shengzhe's voice held a hint of laughter and he continued to tease endlessly by using different methods to praise him. As his words landed in his ears, it gave rise to an inexplicable feeling in You Liangxing, and he snapped, "Shut up."