CHP 26

It's been ten minutes. Ten minutes since Jimin has been touched and violated. The cluster of people surrounding the dressing room doesn't help as he reflects on the way Kai's hand fiddled down his body as if he's some sort of instrument. He just can't seem to shake the feeling of the man's fingertips dimpling his skin, running along the most intimate part of his body. He's never felt more filthy than he does now as the ghost of his lingering touch is still yet very present.

Some people are bombarding him with questions, all pertinent to Taehyung's sudden outburst and some people are taking pictures of him simply because he's a man wearing lingerie. They have no respect for his privacy nor do they have any for Taehyung's, for that matter. Any other news story would appear as though a mere dollop in light of a new, much more riveting scandal as the same teacher from prior is yet again involved. He supposes the news reporters who interrogated him previously are going to have fun with this one.

And Jimin doesn't even realize it but Taehyung is ushering people away - well, as many as he possibly can being the only person present with some sensibility. Before the teacher knows it, the scene has flooded with a good handful of police officers.

The insatiable camera flashes as well as babbles come to a stop as they're all escorted out of the store - a very few remaining for the sake of questioning, the teacher concludes.

Jimin is still sitting in the exact same position he's been in ever since he dropped to the floor, heavy. His groin is covered however the rest of his immodesty is visible. All life in his eyes have perished. His expression is stone cold - chapped lips pulled at the corners into a flat line. His blond hair is rustled, askew on his head as a result of his constant disobedience in Kai's grasp. He struggled for as long as he possibly could until his joints protested against the strenuous actions and very soon exhaustion had befallen him.

Fighting for his pride - for his life. He never really understood how taxing it was just to simply feel the potential yet distant richness of freedom. Many people take it for granted and he has learned the hard way that he too should have appreciated it when he had the chance. But of course nobody's aware of the moment they're going to have everything ripped away from them in mere seconds. However in his defense, and every other victim's, it shouldn't have to be a thought. It shouldn't have to be a when and how. It should be a never.

For the first time in fifteen minutes, Jimin looks up to find Jeongguk standing in the doorway of the dressing room, appalled. His uneven lips are parted to show the rapt extent of his horror. His brows are raised and his eyes have widened in size. His brown hair is a tangled mess and his cheeks are tinted cherry blossom pink - perhaps from running a measurable distance. The man is dressed in his uniform, much like the rest of the policemen standing before him. So how on earth does he not feel safe anymore?

"Jimin," Jeongguk starts and takes a step forward. The blond is doing okay for now.

However the moment Jeongguk crouches down and reaches out, Jimin reads his hand as some sort of weapon. With a loud, heartbreaking cry of protest he coils into himself and hides his swollen face in his knees, terrified.

Jeongguk jolts and stands up, taking a step back. He's frowning heavily and not only is it accompanied by the feeling of sadness and remorse but anger and frustration. Somehow the conflict runs much deeper and he feels responsible for whatever happened to Jimin - he doesn't know much of a thing yet and neither does anyone else because the teacher hasn't necessarily said anything. In any case the scene splayed out before him is heartbreaking as Jimin's body trembles like a feather falling from the sky. It's soft however the rapidly changing rythm of his body is jarring.

"J-Jeongguk," the man suddenly lips against a single knee as he reveals his distraught face, still staring straight ahead and at a wall.

Jeongguk is still looking at the teacher, meanwhile the other policemen in the force cast their gaze to the only Officer who has been able to get close enough to see the man's complexion.