Chapter 25

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Next morning:

.......................

"Zoya get up its already 12 pm."

A voice reached Zoya's ears as she sat on the bed with a pout.... rubbing her eyes, she looked at Minahil, who was standing in front of her holding Nawal in her arms, who was looking here and there at the room... "where are others?"

"Almost everyone is awake except zubiya, zeeniya aunty insisted for not waking you up soon, so now wake up, you have your mayun ceremony at 5."

Saying this, Minahil walked out while Zoya stood up... she looked at the time it was only 11:34am... Zoya huffed she slept after 5 praying the first prayer...

Walking down the stairs after getting ready, Zoya found Abdullah and Taha were sitting on the couch, which was on the side.

while shazain with Farman and Hussain were moving the furniture as told by Anya, who was ordering them about it...

zoya said a Salam loud enough to everyone and then walked to the kitchen after getting the reply... zoya reached the kitchen to see her mother, phupho and Two bhabhi's abeeha and esha working... zoya came to her mother and hugged her from behind... and spoke a Salam to everyone... "so finally sleep went away!"

Nazish spoke on which Zoya nodded and asked "what is there to eat i am so much hungry!"

Nazish placed her hand on Zoya's face and spoke "open the fridge!"

Zoya nodded with a smile and walked to the fridge.... she opened it to find her favorite cupcakes were there... zoya pulled out the plate and sat on the shelf beside esha, who smiled at zoya... zoya munched the cupcake as she asked esha, "bhabhi where is zubiya and minahil?"

"They went to the store nearby!"

Esha gave her answer, to which Zoya frowned, asking "why?"

Esha glanced at zoya before telling her "in the morning zeeniya remembered she don't have earing for today!"

Zoya nodded and continued to eat her cupcake...

.....................

Fahad ran down from his room to the kitchen to see his mother "Ammi"

Aisha looked at his son, who was frowning "why happened to my son?"

Fahad came close to her mother asking "where is everyone? It is 12 and there is no sign of anyone getting ready! You are also here in the kitchen, don't you have to go to zoya's house?"

Aisha nodded her head in disbelief; her son was behaving like that since morning...

He didn't even sleep the whole night and woke up at 7, so get ready... Aisha washed her hands and spoke.

"fahad we have to go the at 4, there is still time okay! So relax and about others the girls had gone to the saloon nearby with zahid! Your khala's had gone to the shop with zubair, your tayi ammi is outside with your taya abbu and baba, and raheel and ayan and gone to pick up your khalu's. Is it okay or should I tell you something else!" Fahad frowned, but then held Aisha's arm...

"okay i get it, now go and get ready i will tell other to get ready also now go! Hurry up!" Saying so, he dragged Aisha to her room... after they he called Zubair to come home early with her koala's.... and the moved to the lawn to call the other three elders...

After an hour, fahad taken a deep breath...

finally, everyone had gone to get ready and he sat in the living room looking at the things placed on the table for zoya.... Fahad smiled, looking at the things... just a day more his wife is going to come to him forever.... Only they knew how much they waited for this to happen... and finally it was going to happen by ALLAH!

......................

Long time no see!
How was it?
Do tell about the update

#OkThanksBye