23

Jimin was still in Seokjin's apartment, he was taking care of Seokjin since they both kind of drank a lot. It was nothing to Jimin but the older seemed to get drunk easily. he made some soup for him to help his nausea to disappear and some other stuff to help the older get back to his senses. Not too long though the older came back to his senses and called Yoongi and Namjoon telling them he's not feeling that well.

They stayed there and talked even more, Jimin was now confused though?

Why did the older offer that he would tell him that easily when he knows that this is really a serious matter for Jungkook., this matter is private for all of them, so why did the older offered to tell it to him like it was something that isn't that serious and private. He was too eager to know what was Jungkook like or why he reacted that way when he asked him that one stupid question to even realize why the older offered to tell it himself to the younger so easily. 

"how are you feeling?" Jimin asked while sitting on the other couch beside the older who was laying like a dead fish. The older slowly opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. 

"I'm doing something right.." he mumbled and Jimin could hardly hear it. So he looked weirdly at the older as if he's asking him what did he just say just now.

"its nothing.. I feel much more better. We both know that your massage worked too damn well Jimin-ah" he chuckled weakly earning a little shy giggle from the younger. 

"please don't say it like that" Jimin looked away light pink dusting his cheeks slowly, he got really fluttered, he never gets used to it whenever it comes from the older, he's a shy little baby what can we do? 

the older laughed at Jimin's cuteness. Then soon stopped as his smile faded. 

"want me to continue?" he asked. 

Jimin looked around for a second to think if this was a really good idea, he felt like it was really wrong but his curiosity is eating him up alive, knowing wouldn't hurt right? 

"yeah.. sure" he cracked a little smile before nodding his head, earning a huge smile from the older.

Flashback - (december 15, 2017)

Jungkook was forcing himself to be happy with Valerie but truth is he was hurting his self everyday, he kept being with Valerie even though he knows the truth.. he was afraid to lose such a beautiful girl like Valerie, he was afraid of the image of him crying and Valerie just looks at him sorry. She was Jungkook's universe, and Jungkook was afraid to let go of his only home. he knew that he was being a dick about it but he wasn't prepared. 

He still loved valerie even though he really knows that she doesn't anymore. Jungkook hated to think like that but its true so he can't deny it and just feel hurt even more. . 

Everyday it was beginning to get obvious to his hyungs.. They all started to wonder what's wrong because Jungkook wasn't interested at everything after that game, he even got bored in practice which he doesn't usually feel, Valerie started having other friends except Aera and Aera was also puzzled, Val became busier these days because she was one of the fashion contestants for the winter parade in the university, so they all understood why she has no free time to hang out with them at all. Jungkook always escorts her and pick her up but sometime- no. Most of the time Valerie always goes home before he even arrives. No one knew that was happening though? Jungkook always pretend he'd met Valerie cause who was he to tell them the truth? .. 

After he told the truth to his older brother, Yoongi didn't do anything but he was mad at Jungkook for being such an idiot, letting all this happen. The older even suggested that he should finish their relationship, but they both ended up fighting and the result was not good at all. Their bond was now cold, they would never notice each other's presence, and again no one knew except them, they both were too good at hiding their emotions. No one dared to talk to each other scared that they'll lose this fight of pride.