Chapter 10

A certain white haired teenager with a hand on his face went closer to a guy in a suit that looks like black mist.

"Kurogiri, who are those three kids there? Why are they doing that to their own classmates?" The white haired teen asked.

"Depending on our research on heroes... Those twins are the children of Endeavor the no. 2 Hero. I just don't know who that other is." Kurogiri answered.

The white haired teen smirked and put his hand on his chin, amused.
"Those two are the sons of Endeavor, a Hero? What an interesting pair of siblings. That other one is interesting too... Kurogiri, do you think we can add them to our League? I can't wait to meet them."

"It doesn't matter Shigaraki-san. We are going to meet them next week anyways. At the Unforseen Simulation Joint of the U.A. Highschool for Heroes." Kurogiri said.

Shigaraki was shocked. He stared at Kurogiri and said, "Those students are heroes in training at U.A. High?!"
He smirked. "Kyahahahaha!!! Aren't they interesting!!"

Kurogiri nodded. "But that man with black hair and burnt skin... He's not in U.A... I don't know who he is so we won't see him on the upcoming Monday where we will test our Nomu."

Shigaraki turned back his head to stare at the students again. He has a premonition that those three... will join his league. It might come true... depending on the upcoming unforeseen events that will happen in the future.
He smirked. "Let's go back Kurogiri."
They turned around and went back inside their hideout. He was laughing inside.

"Fwip!!"

Kusuo and Touya both turned their heads to look at that place where Kurogiri and Shigaraki had been standing on a few seconds ago. But no one was there.

They furrowed their eyebrows thinking, 'Hm? I thought I felt someone standing there awhile ago... Must be my imagination.'

"What's wrong?" The older sibling asked. He looked at his eldest brother and younger sibling worried. He thought something was wrong.

The two looked back to Shoto and smiled.

"No. Nothing's wrong. We're just tired." Kusuo said.

"Yeah, little bro. I'm a little tired too since we've been cleaning our tracks. We can't get caught that we did this. It might ruin the reputation of the both of you." Touya said, a little worried. What if their father abuses them again if he found out about what they did today? Disaster and abuse. That's what was going to happen. His brothers will get hurt again, and Kusuo doesn't want their father to find out about his psychic powers.

"We don't care about our reputation Touya-nii. Can I call you Touya-nii?" Shoto asked.

The eldest brother grinned and said, "Of course! Being called Touya-nii by my little brother is the best. Kusuo you should also call me Touya-nii." He looked at the youngest who was lying down on the grass. It seems like he was pretty tired from continuously using teleportation and erasing the memories of their classmates. It doesn't matter anyways since after a few minutes he's going to be fine.

After a few minutes Kusuo finally got up. He looked at his two older siblings especially at the eldest and said, "Let's go. We still have a lot of things to talk about. But before talking, let's go and get some food first."

Shoto was confused. "What are we going to talk about?"

The youngest raised his eyebrow. "Did you forget, Shoto? We still need to ask Touya-nii about what happened to him and what is with his appearance."

"Oh! Yeah, I forgot about that." Shoto looked at their eldest brother and grabbed his hand. "Let's go, Touya-nii."

Touya rolled his eyes and grumbled out, "Fine. I will talk about what happened. Sigh... Why do I have to do this..."

Kusuo also grabbed his eldest brothers free hand and they walked away somewhere to go get some food.

Shoto at the left, Touya in the middle, and Kusuo at the right. That's their formation when they were walking side by side.

"Touya-nii where do you want to go eat for dinner time?" Kusuo asked.

"Hmm... Let's go to a place somewhat secluded. Why don't we go to a bar? Bars are usually secluded around these places." Touya grinned. Finally, he can get some alcohol in his system.

"Hah!? We're underaged! We can't have alcohol." Kusuo exclaimed.

"You and Shoto are underaged. I'm not though." Their eldest brother explained. What kind of brother are you? Telling your own younger brothers to go to a bar in the middle of the night.

"Sigh... Fine. I'll call nee-san and tell her that me and Shoto are staying at a friends house." Kusuo gave up on retaliating at his eldest brother. It seems like his eldest brother got even more of a bastard attitude in this life than before. In the past, he was more of an idiotic genius. Now, he is more of a cool bastard but still a genius. Sigh... Things change and people change too.

Kusuo took his phone and pressed on his sister's phone number. After a few rings, she answered.

"Fuyumi-nee, me and Shoto are going to sleep at a friend's house tonight. Can you please tell father that he doesn't need to look for us and we don't want to see him. If he asks for a reason, just tell him that it is puberty and that we are in the rebelling period." The youngest explained.

"Wait wha--" Their sister was about to ask a few questions but Kusuo cut her off by ending the call.

The younger twin looked at his two older siblings while smiling and said, "Let's go? We still need to look for somewhere to eat and a place to rest."

"Are you sure it's okay to hang up on Fuyumi-nee like that? I mean, she is a worry wart." Shoto said.

"It's fine. Right? Touya-nii?" Kusuo looked at his oldest brother to explain.

"Yeah. She needs to stop worrying about you two too much. From the messages you guys sent me over the years, I'm guessing she needs to take a break. She needs to have time for herself too. Not worrying about you two all the time." Touya explained.

Shoto raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "Fine. Let's just look for a place to stay first."