Chapter 9

It was only a few seconds but it felt long.

No matter how much pretty other omegas or alpha girls or betas were, he didn't made first move. It was always them. It was first time for Namjoon to feel hot first by looking at someone.

There Jungkook was standing in the clothes Namjoon gave him looking like a total cutie. The grey sweatshirt was so big that one shoulder will always slip off, it went just above his mid thigh and the black shorts went a little above his knee.

Namjoon tried so hard to resist his instincts after looking at the smooth white but with hint of pink skin of the omega. It looks so soft and tender that he just wanted to grab him and fill that skin with red marks. But Jungkook is a boy. Then why is he feeling so hot?

"U-um.", Jungkook's soft voice interrupted his thoughts and he cleared his throat to show he heard the Omega.

Shit, I got caught.

"Uh...yeah....uh.", Namjoon was embarrassed that Jungkook caught him staring at him. He stood up from the bed and fidgeted in his place looking anywhere but the Omega. Same went for Jungkook too.

"Uh, yeah. I-I have something else to tell you regarding our plan. So, come sit here so that my voice won't get loud.", Namjoon said as he sat down and patted beside him in the bed. It is a good topic to distract themselves from the sudden tension. Jungkook nodded once while slowly blinking. He went and sat beside the Alpha with 1 m distance between them.

"What is it?", Jungkook asked as he looked at Namjoon with curious eyes.

I order you to shut your damn mouth which emits honey sugar like voice! Unfortunately, Namjoon can't actually say it to the Omega.

"So, we should have to control our reactions. There are some times when our own reactions will expose us. Today's questions were for our shocked reactions. But questions like our next date, our requirements for 'activities' we will do etc. are not. You will just stay quiet and if possible, do blush a little. Is it okay?", Namjoon continued to explain seriously by which his mind all got off of his lust. He was glad. Jungkook also listened to him attentively. He nodded every once in a while.

"One last thing, don't get shock when they will ask us when are we planning to get married. Understand?", Namjoon said with one finger pointing towards the Omega. Jungkook got shocked though. His eyes widened and he stuttered.

"M-Married?!", He unconsciously yelled a little bit louder than they expected and Namjoon had to quickly press his hands on his lips to shut him up. Scare defines the face they had on.

They fell silent and listened to any footsteps if there were. Namjoon sighed as he didn't heard any footsteps, meaning no one heard them. He leaned back and released Omega's mouth. He gestures with one finger on his own mouth to shush Jungkook. Jungkook, feeling embarrassed for almost causing a big trouble, felt  sad and Namjoon saw it. But he had to clear the topic first then he can comfort the Omega.

"Yes, marriage. It's the most important topic we have to avoid in front of them.  Make sure to be attentive as much as possible. Don't carelessly say marriage. They can hear us. As I finally got someone they like and thinks I really love, they will eventually ask us to  marry. They can ask it indirectly too. Like 'What have you thought about your future?' is the main question which can lead to that topic. Whenever you will hear it, answer it as your future job question then without giving them a chance to say anything else, get out from their reach by any excuses! Once you will get trap in there marriage talk, remember you can only leave after our divorce which would be after one year of marriage. Now choice is yours."

Jungkook took everything inside his head and processed them. He nodded to show he understood. Namjoon felt relieved at that. He heavily sighed and plopped down in the bed.
"But.." Namjoon perked up. He opened his eyes and looked at the Omega. Now what?