Chapter Four

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                    𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

                                    𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

Ight G you straight chain on , shirt tucked pants button.

Not to be cocky but I was a good looking ass nigga if I do say so myself.

Clean as fuck too.

I didn't even get home until after two inna morning last night.

Niggas love to smoke after dark. I think I drove everywhere last night delivering.

Almost had to poke a nigga up.

These lil niggas love playing with my money.

Church was about to start soon and a nigga was tired but my grandma would beat the fuck outta me and Trey if we didn't show up.

I don't even remember the last time we didn't show up I just knew we got our asses whooped.

I mean what would it look like if your grandmother owned the neighborhood church everybody go to but she can't even get her grandson and his scrawny ass friend to go.

What would it look like if you was the biggest drug dealer in your neighborhood and your granny owned the neighborhood church nigga.

"Yo bro you in lala land again don't make me admit your ass into an institution." Trey ugly ass said while looking in the mirror and cuffing his shirt.

"Nigga shut yo ass up what you want you in my motherfucking house?"

"Nigga don't talk to me like that your grandmother wants you."

"Why? What happened?" I huff as we walk to the living room.

"I don't know but I think it gotta do with somebody music or some shit."

"Granny what's wrong?" I asked walking into the living room seeing her eat her breakfast.

"David can you please knock on the new people door and tell them to turn down that god awful music , because If I go over there-"

"Yea granny I'm going , I'm going." I laugh if I didn't stop her now we would miss church.

I grab my phone and me and Trey walk out the door.

But not before granny says "And tell them to bring they asses to church!"

We just shake our head and keep walking.

The new people house was close to the diner so that means they was also close to the church.

Trey said he was gonna go to the diner to get us breakfast while I knocked on the new peoples door.

Right when I was a few blocks away I could already hear the music , it was loud as fuck but I wasn't complaining they was listening to durk.

I'm surprised the neighbors didn't say shit before I came.

Probably because they already heading to the church.

That shit was heat , I should ask them what song that was , probably something on his new album.

I remember that that cute ass girl lived here. She most likely had a brother who was listening to this shit.

She didnt look like the type to listen to none of this stuff.

I knocked on the door waiting for them to open up.

Two seconds later the door swung wide open.

"Girl you ass is mad ear-"

She gasped and looked at me wide eyed.

And slammed the door right in my fucking face.

I guess I wasn't the person she was expecting.

Damn shawty you ain't have to be fucking rude.

Getting annoyed I knocked on the door again.

"Uhhh coming give me a sec."

I heard the music lower and then she opened the door back up.

Looking at her up and down she looked good as fuck not gone lie.

Her hair was curled and it look like she was about to go out.

Damn ma.

I acted like I didn't see her check me out before ha rude ass slammed the door in my face.

"Hey , is your brother home or dad?"

"Uh I have no brother and my dad is dead so no." She said awkwardly.

Okayyyyy.

"Oh uh , my bad ma but you playing that music?"

"Yea it's too loud?"

Too loud? You could hear that shit blocks away.

"Very loud, my grandmother own the church and we can hear it from there." I laughed.

I was surprised it was her listening to that music.

She looked horrified.

"I-I'm so sorry oh my god. I didn't mean to interrupt the service." She stuttered.

"Ma , it's ok just can you cut it off until after church we end at 1:45." I chuckle.

She blushed at me calling her ma.

"Ok sorry again."

"It's fine but my grandmother is not gonna forgive you until you come to church." I laughed.

She just gave me a small smile and closed the door.

I huffed.

Damn I forgot to ask her what song she was playing shit was kinda heat.

Time to go to church.

Leaving her apartment complex I see Trey talking to some girl I never seen before , she was ignoring him with a smile on her face.

"Damn so you gone play hard to get?" He said.

"I told you I got a boyfriend." She said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck that nigga obviously he not treating you right."

She just walked ahead and was actually walking to that girl apartment.

I looked at Trey.

"Who is that?"

"I don't know but she one of the baddest bitches I've seen so I'm definitely bagging that."

I rolled my eyes and slapped the back of his head.

"Let's go fool before we late to church. bag that."

"I need a new brother nigga."

I just laughed and kept walking.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW❤️❤️❤️

Posted: October 21st