10: Uncomfortable

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung felt like he forgot to breathe, wait, he said he knew him? 

"What does it mean?" He heard Namjoon muttering over another side. He really wanted to say loud 'how the hell I know' but as usual.. he couldn't.

Jungkook tore his gaze from the sheets of paper and glanced over at the frowning blue-haired boy. "Aren't you curious?" He asked, voice a kind of mocking... that's what Taehyung thought.

"I- I don't remember meeting you before that night." Taehyung finally said after licking his lips, the gesture the other found so amusing, and smirked. Getting up from the bed, he put the papers on the mattress as he himself walked around Taehyung's standing figure.

"How could you? When I never actually met you. I saw you... maybe a few months ago in Busan." Jungkook stated softly, and stopped his steps right behind Taehyung, facing the boy's back head.

"You were there with someone, I think your boss from that cafe. It was just a glimpse and I thought that I was imagining that." A chuckle left his lips and his breath hit Taehyung's nape, causing him to grit his teeth due to the shiver he got.

Was I really in Busan?

"You were wearing a baby blue shirt with black baggy pants, looking so small and adorable," Jungkook detailed, his nose slightly brushing against others' blue hairs, the sweet scent of the shampoo filling up his senses.

Oh jeez. Yeah, I went to that annual festival where Yoongi hyung participated in a baking contest.

Suddenly Taehyung recalled the details of his appearance as well, because that day, every person commented the same thing about him.

A blush crept on his ears at the thought that the other had a very good memory and bit his lips before parting those. "Yeah. I- was there on that annual festival with hyung."

"Hmm." Jungkook just hummed and intentionally nuzzled his nose in Taehyung's hair more to feel the tingly sensation on his skin.

On the other hand, Taehyung felt utterly uncomfortable by that but remained rooted on the spot, waiting for some sort of response. The thought was still scaring him.. what if he actually knew everything??

"Y- you never tried to search for me?" Taehyung questioned out of the blue and heard a gasp from his earpiece. Namjoon seemed shocked by his words.

Jungkook let out another chuckle and in the next moment, Taehyung was spun fully, and a strong arm quickly sneaked around his waist, pulling him closer to the other's face.

"You've no idea. The wound of losing him was very much new at that time and when I couldn't see you in the rush, I thought that I was hallucinating. I tried to search for you but in Busan. I wasn't much into my senses to dig deeper." Jungkook breathed out, the words coming out very clearly yet at a low pace, causing Taehyung's heart to beat at an abnormal level.

Being a gulping mess, he couldn't gaze over Jungkook's dark orbs but Jungkook kept staring into his brown ones. He was too caught up in the proximity that he forgot to breathe until a soft touch brought him back to reality.

"Breath dear one. Why are you looking so scared?" Jungkook asked softly, his one hand gently cupping Taehyung's right cheek as the other gently rubbed over his waist.