CHAPTER 37

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 8

NOTE: The underlined words are the words that the announcer or story teller are saying or announcing.

3RD PERSON POV

***SOUND OF SIREN***

"**GASP**" Chamber 5 gasped out of shocked.

"Why?!why?!why?!" Sunoo said in confusion.

"I-Landers, Please go to the living room."

All of you looked at each other.

"What's going on?" Jake ask in confusion.

"All of a sudden?!" You added in confusion.

All of you were so confuse and went to the living room. The I-Landers gathered in one place by the sudden announcement.

"What's happening?" Jay ask sitting on the couch along with the Flame On unit.

"I don't know either." K said.

"What is this about?" Sunghoon added looking at you, you just tilted your head and shrugged your shoulders, he just smiled at your cuteness.

All of you were nervous and confuse.

At that moment the screen infront of them turned on.

"Oh! What is it??" Daniel said in confusion.

"What is it?!" Jungwon added.

Then the story teller of the show appeared on the screen.

"OOHH?!" All of you said out of shocked.

"Hello everyone." The story teller, Namkoong Min greeted.

"Hello." All of you greeted and bowed like he's really there.

"How's the practice going for the third test? We have something special for you tonight." Namkoong said while smilling.

All of you look at each other in confusion and so focus on what he's saying.

"Please go outside of the building now." Namkoong said with smile on his face and the screen turned off.

All of you got excited and confuse at the same time.

"What?! What?!" Heeseung said excitedly jumping out of his seat.

"For real?!" You and Sunoo said excitedly and stood up too.

Everyone stood up too, excited and confuse.

"What's going on?!" Jungwon added excitedly.

"We're going outside!" Daniel said excitedly

"Outside?!" Niki and Taki said excitedly.

"WHY?!WHY?!WHY?!" Sunoo said excitedly, shaking your shoulders while jumping excitedly.

"Guys, I'm saying this all the time but these might be aren't necessarily good." Jay said, thinking that this might not be a good news.

"That's right." K added.

"But his face looks so happy!!!" Heeseung protested excitedly.

"Right!!!" Sunoo added.

"Yeah! He said something special for you tonight!" You said excitedly with your tiny Jumps.

"RIGHT! we have something special for you tonight!" Heeseung, Jungwon, Daniel and Sunoo said copying Namkoong's tone and expression when he said it.