Chapter 56: The baby is coming.

It's been 3 weeks now sense Vincenzo came to Sam's apartment to get me. Sense that night alot has changed. He took me back home two days later wanting to have some alone time. We both apologized to each other. I am now speaking to a psychologist that Vincenzo employs so that I can come to terms with everything. It's really helping my biggest question is why does Vincenzo employ a psychologist and why doesn't he utilize him. I mean I love him but god knows that man can use one. I think the biggest thing that has changed is Sam and Brian are no longer a secret but I guess they never were.

When Sam found out that Vincenzo always knew about him he didn't look weirded out. He simply said "Well I always told you I believe your husband is obsessed with you and watches every move you make so did you except anything less."

Right now the three of us are having lunch waiting for Vincenzo and Celeb to join us. "So what do you think he wants to talk to you about that is so important he wanted me to shut down my restaurant for the lunch rush?" Brian asked. "Maybe he wants a divorce." Sam says. I freeze. "Haha just kidding girl that man ain't ever leaving your ass. You must have that golden pussy." Sam replies. "I like to think of it as more like Heavenly pussy because that's where it takes me when I dive in." Vincenzo's voice rang out as he approached us. I shake my head at the two.

"Sorry we are late. Let's eat." Celeb says as he sits. The food spread out and we all start eating I'm starting to feel a little pressure in my stomach not much but just uncomfortable a little bit as the polite conversation goes on. "So there is something that I wanted to talk to you about. We're going to have a meeting with all of the heads of the families and we would like you to be with me. I know I usually have you stear clear of these things but this way we can show unity. I want to explain that what happened was not a fluke occurrence. That we didn't just lose our mind and start going after clans for no reason. I want them to understand that we had a reason for an attack. I feel that if they knew why we attacked that they wouldn't fear us as much. That they would know as long as you do not come to us we will not come at you. Which in a sense my have them less likely to join forces and rise up against us." Vincenzo explains. "Yeah that sounds g..." I don't get to finish as I bend in immense pain. "What's wrong?" Vincenzo asks worryingly. "I think I'm in labor." I say and go to stand up. Upon standing my water breaks. "Yeah I'd agree cause either your water just broke or your into urine play." Sam says also standing. Vincenzo lifts me up and takes me out of the restaurant and into the awaiting car.

"Vincenzo if something happens make sure to raise our son with so much love. Make sure to let him know that I love him with everything that I am." I cry. "Nothing is going to happen now shut up and start thinking about reality like nasty diapers and vomit that you will have to clean. I'm just joking I'll change all diapers and clean all vomit as long as I'm there. You just worry about being a wonderful mom." He smiles at me. I nod my head.

"God I love you Vincenzo." I say. "Good because if my love for you was one sided then I'd really be considered a stalker." He laughs.