The Final Sibling

The second the car stopped I was out the door I swear whoever caused this accident is a dead man. I rushed through the doors, thankful I had stopped crying during the drive, I saw the blonde hair of Rosalie Cullen and while I was on the outs with the coven I rushed towards her. I wish I had noticed the bear of a man standing with her or the constipated bastard.

"Do you know what happened?" I asked when I stopped behind her. She turned around and the glare she had her face softened when she noticed the dried tears.

"Tyler Crowley's van hit ice and slammed into the back of her truck, where she was standing." I nodded my head unable to form words.

"I stopped the van before it did any real damage." I turned to meet the eyes of the last Cullen. He really is ugly. "That's rude."

"So is being a bitch and then disappearing for a week." Now Fuck off Edgar.

"It's Edward."

"Didn't ask." I see my dad walk in and I go over to him. We walk, or I walk and he practically runs into the room Bella is in. I see one of the gossip clique kids sitting on another bed bleeding. "So this your fault?"

"No Celeste is was an accident."

"You couldn've died Isabella."

"She's right you know." My dad says. "We could've lost you."

"But you didn't." Doesn't help, we'll it does but that's besides the point right now. "I'm fine."

"You and I are gonna talk." My dad said pointing to Tyler.

"I heard the Chiefs daughter was in."

"Dr. Cullen." I wave at Carlisle and walk out the room, I hate hospitals. As soon as I walk out Alex is walking up to me.

"Is she okay?"

"Yea, Tyler Crowley's can spun out of control. Apparently Edmund saved her." I say motioning to the vampires.

"Edward." I look at her. "Okay you don't care sorry."

"I'm mad now, I didn't get to finish arguing with daddy issues."

"Well you can finish that another time now, what is an imprint?"

"A what?"

"I don't know apparently you, Conner, Vivian and I are imprints."

"I feel like that's a bad thing."

"I don't know the alpha, Sam?" I nodded a confirmation of his name. "He said it very lovingly."

"Well Sam's on my shit list right now so I don't care for his opinion."

"Who isn't on your shit list right now."

"You Rosalie, my dad Conner and Vivian."

"Bella?"

"She's defending Crowley." Alex nods her head. "You need to get home, let me go tell my dad I'll drive you."

"It's fine, I called my mom already."

"She's using that as an excuse she hates hospitals." Edwin says as the three vampires come to stand next to us.

"Get the actual fuck away from me you ugly rat."

"Now now lets not insult the rats huh." Alex chimes in.

"You two have such similar minds it's concerning."

"The fuck do you know about our minds?"

"I can read them." First of all I feel like that's illegal. "It's not." Okay then hear this. You go anywhere near Bella, without her permission. I will personally set you on fire and feed you to the pack regardless of any damn treaty you annoying lack of self control having piece of deer dung.

"Got it?"

"Got it."

"Good now out of my sight, my eyes are starting to burn."

"Your phone is ringing again." I turn to Alex who's holding up my phone. I answer it without thinking and instantly regret it.

"Are you Okay? Is Bella okay?" Fuck me it's my mother. "Should I come down there? Do you guys wanna come home?" I see the vampires walk away, finally.

"We're fine, no and no."

"Are you sure? What happened?"

"I'm sure and I don't really know I wasn't there."

"Well why weren't you there? Are you doing." I cut her off so fast.

"No mom, what every time I miss something are you gonna accuse me of that?"

"Well I mean I never know with you."

"I was already driving home." Bitch. "Look I gotta go call Bella yourself." I hate that women. I see my dad and Bella come out the room so I grab Alex and walk over to them.

"You told mom?" Yes he did Isabella yes he did. "She's probably just freaking out."

"Yes she is yes she is." I tell her. "I just hung up on her have fun with that." I turn to my dad. "I have to take her home."

"Okay well be safe and no speeding, I mean it Celeste."

"Yes chief." He looks at me and his mustache moves. "I promise dad." He nods and me and Alex leave. When we get outside Emmett is standing by the car.
"Can we help you?"

"Well you can not to sure about Alex."

"What?"

"Go on a date with me."

"When?"

"Friday."

"Fine see you at school tomorrow Cullen." We get in the car and as soon as I start to drive Alex shrieks. "My ears!"

"He asked you out."

"I know I was there."

"You said yes."

"I know I was there." I start to smile. "That means Leah wins the bet."

"I don't care, you guys are going on a date." She shakes me a little

"Hello I'm driving here."

"I know I know but finally."

"What do you mean finally what has it been a week?"

"A week to long." I pull up to her house. "Who gets to tell the group."

"You can." She shrieks again.

"I am so excited." Clearly women. "Okay good night I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night doll." I watch her go inside and then drive off. Holy shit I'm going on a date with Emmett Cullen. Holy Hades. Okay too much Percy Jackson. Breathe Celeste it's just a date. With Emmett. Cullen. The vampire. I pull over and take out my phone.

"Hello?"

"I have a date with Emmett Cullen." I hear Alex laugh at me. Mean.

"I know I was there."

"Okay just making sure, see you in the morning."

"Ok bye Celeste." I hang up the phone and drive home. I have a date with Emmett Cullen. The pack is gonna be so pissed. Well if I'm a traitor I'm gonna be the biggest traitor in Forks.