𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"PROFESSOR, YOU ASKED FOR ME?", VICTORIA QUESTIONED AS SHE ENTERED DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE.

"indeed. come, take a look", dumbledore motioned as he stood in front of a pensieve: a shallow plate-like bowl that was a rustic gold and had swirling fog sprouting out of it.

     "what is this—"

victoria was quickly silenced as she had entered the realm of one of dumbledore's many memories. though this one was quite special, as it had shown the old wizard entering a muggle orphanage.

"I must admit to some confusion upon receiving your letter mr. dumbledore. in all the years tom's been here, he's never once had a family visitor. there have been incidents with the other children. nasty things", the woman at the orphanage warned.

     "tom, you have a visitor", the woman shakily called out as she pushed the creaky door open for dumbledore to see.

     "how'd you do, tom?"

     "go", the boy simply demanded as dumbledore observed the book with a few pictures and notes shoved in on the desk.

     seashells and different sized rocks were placed on the windowsill from small to big. a thick parchment was stuck between the door handle of a closet.

     "you're the doctor aren't you?", the boy asked as he sat on his worn out chair.

     victoria knew this was young voldemort, as dumbledore had once told her that tom marvolo riddle was his original name.

the young boy seemed quite devious, as his face showed emotion with the exception of bitterness and animosity. it was as if the whole world had owed him.

"I'm a professor", dumbledore said.

"I don't believe you. she wants me looked. I think I'm...different", tom mumbled.

"well perhaps you're right—"

"I'm not mad", the boy quickly followed up.

"hogwarts is not a place for mad people. hogwarts is a school, school of magic. you can do things can't you tom? things other children can't".