Q&A

· Rotuwam: Is Reina a tomboy?

o Uh, I guess not exactly. She's more of jock type. Like Adora from She-Ra. I would probably qualify Alex as a tomboy before I would Reina.

· XDaddy-samaX: Who's a Top and Who's a bottom (if Alex didn't have a dick)?

o Dana is bottom all the way. Reina and Alex are both switches. I'll probably have the third sex scene be one where Alex is more submissive.

· Enoitad: (You had a lot of questions. Thanks for all them.)

o Is this going to be a series?

§ As of right now I have no plans to continue the story beyond its ending. Not to say never. Maybe someday in the future if I get a good idea for sequel but for now no.

o I know we get insight on some of Alex's past will we get more on Reina and Dana?

§ Yes. I'm working on plans to explore more of their past.

o Do we get to learn more about Alex's adoptive family?

§ Somewhat. They're not the main focus of the story but they are important to Alex.

o Will there be more pack members that we'll meet at school?

§ Mmm. Probably not. If I do so then they'll just be cameos.

o What made you want to do a three mates instead of the traditional two mates?

§ Honestly, it just kinda evolved into this story. I've read a few good stories about gxgxg mates and partly inspired by them and decided to create my own story. If you like some recommendations, I would suggest checking out my reading list called "Triple G".

· Fay_lsy: What gave you the inspiration to start/write this story?

o Mostly just various readings of gxg and futa stories and plus my own desire to write. I had a few ideas for various werewolf stories, but this is the only that I really had a detail plan played out for. One piece of writing advice/motivation I have heard and taken to heart is "write what you want to read" and so I decided to go ahead and start really writing it.