𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

"alright, me and zara have an ice cream date, so i gotta go." sophia said, standing up and ruffling tubbos hair. "oi." he swatted sophias hand away. "wil wants to meet at still water for dinner today." tommy said, looking up from his editing spot in the corner of the couch. "oh, sure, can you pick me up?" she asked. "yup, say hi to zara for us." sophia nodded and grabbing her jacket off the coat rack.

its been a few years, 2 exactly. tommy, tubbo and sophia all live together in a flat in brighton. when tommy said surely not, he meant it. they've been best friends since that day and have had barely any fights, well expect for when they first moved in and tommy refused to shut the fuck up and let sophia sleep, he was yelling at like 3am for recordings. he eventually agreed to sound proof his recording room.

sophia fished her phone from her pocket, "hey george!" she greeted her brother, "hey sophie, mum was wondering if you'll be home for the holidays this year? and she really wants to meet zara." she laughed, her and zara have been dating for about a year now, pretty serious honestly, and her mums been begging to meet her since they started dating.

"tell her i'll definitely be there, and ill bring it up with zara, and tell dream and sapnap i said hi, love you." she smiled, waving at one of her neighbors next door. "alright, i will.m love you too, bye." he laughed, hanging up. george, sapnap and dream all moved in together in some place in america, because george was a loser and for some reason decided to move to flordia.

she put her phone into her bag and sighed, seeing the small ice cream shop up ahead.

"hey love." sophia said, kissing zara on the cheek. "hey, hows tommy and tubbo?" she asked as sophia took her seat. "they're good! they said hi, by the way." sophia said with a laugh. "oh, i got your favorite ice cream by the way!" zara said as she handed sophia the bowl of strawberry ice cream. "ugh, you know me too well." zara laughed.

sophia jumped as someone honked a car nearby, she sighed. "get in soph!" tommy yelled, sitting in the drivers seat. "alright, alright." sophia waved her hand at him, going to throw away her bowl of ice cream. "bye z, love you." sophia placed a chaste kiss on her temple, "love you bye, call me later." zara pecked her lips.

"ew, that was gross, don't ever make out with anyone in front of me ever again." tommy said as sophia got into the back seat, ruffling tubbos hair again to annoy him. "so you're homphobic?" she teased. "ph fuck you, you know thats, fuck you!" he laughed.

sophia got out of the car, immediately going to give wilbur and niki a hug, only niki and wilbur were able to make it since phil and kristin didn't live in brighton.

"ey sophie." wilbur said, hugging her and ruffling her hair before she took her seat, smoothing her hair down. "i see why you say "oi" every time i ruffle your hair tubbo." sophia said, "i know." tubbo laughed, "does that mean you'll stop ruffling my hair?" he asked hopefully, "no, its still fun to annoy you." she said, smiling and ruffling his hair, "oi!"

tommy took a sip of his coke, "did you guys notice i hit 20 mil?" he laughed a smile on a his lips. "what?" sophias eyes went wide. he nodded, "dude, thats insane i'm so proud of you! congrats!" she gave him a side hug.

"tom thats crazy! i knew you'd get big." wilbur smiled warmly and ruffled tommy hair, patting his shoulder. "awh, brotherly love." sophia put her hand on her heart, wilbur gaze going from tommy to sophia. "i will cry." sophia laughed, "we know wil."

everyone lifted their glasses, "to tommy." niki said, smiling fondly, "aw guys, you don't have to dedicate this- to me!" tommy said, laughing as everyone clicked their glasses together.

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

ok that was it guys, thank you all for the almost overwhelming amount of support on this book. a lot of you have been here from the beginning and other have found me because of this book. i hope you enjoyed this book as much as i did and again thank you for everything i gained from tis book, whether that be friends, writing skills or my huge fucking ego, thank you!

i also hope you'd check out my other books and maybe even let me know who you want me to write for next, i have some drafted books in my bio you can choose from <3