Chapter 14

_________________________________________
F/S: Favorite Show
_________________________________________

You sat at the table eating and watching F/S while wearing a sweatshirt with leggings.

You heard about the fire and got worried.

You were thankful the only damage was to the kitchen itself.

You would be worried if the fire did more damage to the rest of the house.

While Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau got their job at the maid Cade you stayed home with Katelyn.

She only did small things for you.

Give you food...get a bath running for you...She didn't want to stay in the same room as you though.

You've gotten used to this treatment and have figured out a system when it comes to her.

She will take care of all of your needs but doesn't want anything to do with you afterward.

Its a bit saddening to know that you won't be able to see the same after the...Incident....But maybe she can get past this at one point and you can cure her fear of werewolves.

Now you and Aphmau ate at Aarons house after falling asleep durning a show.

You snapped out of your thoughts when Aphmau sighed.

"Thanks for breakfast Aaron. Again, I'm so sorry about falling asleep in the middle of the series. I really wanted to watch it all in one shot."

"Me too!" You smiled, scarfing the food down.

"Heh, its not a problem. We can always watch it later." Aaron smiled, wiping the corners of your mouth with his thumb as you continued to eat.

"Thanks. Its only been a few days and this Maid Café has me exausted."

"Your staying with the job?" Aaron and you both asked.

"Yeah...My other job closed down due to a malfunction which lead to a long investigation. So, I need a temp job at least...But...Don't tell anyone I work at the Café? I made Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn swear they wouldn't tell anyone."

"What about me? I'm anyone! And I can tell anyone I want."

"No you won't~ Cause I trust you." Aphmau smiled, rubbing the space between your ears.

"Curse you for rubbing your good-person-ness on me!" You pouted. Aphmau chuckled before jumping.

"Oh! Look at the time...Aaron, I have to get going. Kawaii~Chan is doing something special today and I need to make SURE it happens." Aphmau sighed.

You quickly finished eating and got up strapping your Ukulele to your back.

You both made your way out as you grabbed Aphmaus hand.

"Thanks for everything Aaron! It was great! Talk to you later!"

"Bye Aaroooon!" You smiled, dragging out his name.

You and Aphmau left before your ears and nose twitched.

You darted your head to the bushes and glared.

"Something wrong?"

"Wha? No....I thought I saw Garroth and Laurance...."

"You sure you saw them?"

"I'm not sure I saw them but I definitely smelt them. Brenden and Travis too."

"Being a werewolf has its perks huh..." "Every now and then!" You smiled cheekily.