chapter 14

Miraan exited the room, giving her the space she needed. Chashman was feeling a bit more in control, after letting the tears flow. She went to dada saeen's room, once she had freshened up. 

" finally, i get to see you again. " dada saeen said with a happy sigh seeing her. He waited impatiently for their time together. 

Chashman had dinner with him in his room. Daem rohero entered the room afterwards,and chashman excused herself right away. She didn't plan to show him any leniency at all. 

Daem rohero sat near his father, " had she started talking to you ?" he asked his father with a sad smile. 

" yes....... she has forgiven me " Dada saeen said as tears came in his eyes. 

" you are lucky..... " Daem rohero said in a hopeless tone. he didnt know if she would ever forgive him. 

It had been the second day after her arrival, but she hadnt bothered to look at him once.

--------------------

Next morning came quickly,Daem rohero didnt go out, he wanted to talk to chashman, he wanted to spend time with her. 

He was on the breakfast table when she arrived, she uttered a good morning to everyone and settled down in a chair. 

" chashman! you should go out today, you havent seen the city, i think you will like it. " daem rohero said trying to make a small talk.

chashman lifted her eyes, giving him the cold look she had mastered over the year. 

" i am fine here, Thankyou" chashman said and looked down on her breakfast. Daem was left in silence, Miraan's mother and aunt werent so surprised this time. 

" chari chokri !" Miraan said shaking his head. his voice was loud enough for chashman to be heard, who was sitting right beside him.

A slight frown appeared on her forehead, but she didn't bother to look at him. 

Chashman's behavior wasnt any different, she spent sometime with dada saeen ,but no one else. it felt like they all were invisible to her. 

Daem rohero kept waiting for her to come out of the room, but when she didnt even at noon, he had to ask a servant to call chashman. 

A chill ran through chashman's body , when she got to know who had called for her. she got out steeling herself. the servant took her to the study room, but turned back from the outside itself. 

chashman entered the study after taking a deep breathe. Daem rohero was sitting on the sofa. he got up seeing her come.

" take a seat...." daem rohero said, he wanted to say a lot of words, he wanted to show his love for her, but he couldn't do it. he had never been good with words and it wasn't any different now. 

chashman sat on the sofa , keeping space between daem rohero and herself. 

" chashman.... when will you forgive me ?I- i have been asking for it for years now.You are my only child, I never wanted it to be like this" Daem rohero said running a hand over his face. it was very difficult for him to utter the words. 

"never! i wont ever want to be a part of your life. You have closed that door yourself years ago " chashman said with an ice cold smile. 

" you know, it wasnt what i wanted. the situation wasn't good....i never wanted to keep my daughter away from me......" Daem rohero said as a few tears fell from his eyes. This little girl had the power to make him cry, the strong man who wont shed a single tear even in the worst conditions. 

Chashman got up,she didnt want to melt, she didnt want to let her heart have any space for them. " if that will be all, i am excusing myself .... " chashman said with the same indifference and exited the room, as if the man crying wasnt her father, as if he wasnt even a living being.....

Chashman was feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, hateful..... a bit guilty also. But she wasnt ready for any guilt or soft corner for him and it was making her panicky and more hateful towards them.

She was walking through the corridor rubbing her hands together, when she saw Miraan coming, she stopped right infront of him . 

" I want to return home! " chashman blurted out .

----------------------------------

Salaam readers! Heres the update.

MsOodlesrainbow_21 has made some lovely edits again ❤️❤️❤️❤️i am loving them,i am sure you will also.