II.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎
『EMILIA』

I lay on the grass tossing my bunny up like it would touch the sky until I heard my name being called. "Mia! It's time for lunch!"

"Coming!" I got up dusting off my clothes and grabbing my bunny then ran inside the house.

When I reach the kitchen I bump into someone which causes me to fall onto the floor. I look up and see Tony.

"Watch it half-pint," Tony said helping me up and walking away.

I had no idea what that meant but the smell of delicious Brownies tore me out of my thoughts. Instead of seeing Jarvis, I see Mom pulling the tray of brownies out of the oven.

"Don't just stand there, come and try some" I sat on the kitchen stool and was about to reach over to get some but then Mom grabbed my hand and said... "Wake up darling," With a wide smile across her face. 'Wake up? but I am awake.'

"Wake up." She says again with tears streaming down her face this time. A frown painted across her face as she placed both hands on my face looking at me with glossy eyes.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!" Her voice got louder after every repetition of the word. Her once calm sad voice turned into one of panic as she began roughly shaking me.

That's when I flash my eyes open taking a deep breath feeling my cheek damp from tears I didn't even know were pouring out of my eyes. I looked around and I saw I was in a very dark room with cold concrete walls with nothing but what looks like a bed in the corner. On the other side of the room, there was a dark metal door leading to whatever lay on the other side.

Heavy sets of footsteps could be heard either walking past or coming towards the room I was in. It was all a dream? Mom and Dad must've put me here while I was asleep, so maybe they're coming to get me...

What sounds like a lock being unhinged the door then opens revealing a woman in a lab coat and behind him are two men who look to be guards holding large-looking guns in their hands. But no Mom or Dad...

Who are these people?

"Oh you have awakened I see," The woman in the lab coat says with a fainted accent walking over to me.

"Where am I? Where are my Mom and Dad?" I say trying to hold onto the bunny tight for comfort before realizing it was nowhere to be found.

She sighs and says "You don't need to worry about that at the moment child." I look at her confused about what she meant.

I guess she took notice and huffed while looking up as though she was thinking. "Okay, how do I put this..." She taps her chin meanwhile a cart is rolled in and set to the side by some individuals.

"They've given you a chance to do be of use for...a more meaningful purpose to the world. "

"Like what?" She walks up to the cart picks something off it and turns around revealing a needle and tube with something blue inside of it. "A tool to correct society's mistakes..."

She nods her head to the guard behind her and they start walking up to me. Both take each one of my arms into their hands holding me down.