Chapter 1

Long and slim fingers are hitting on the keyboard skillfully. This is the only noise that can be heard in the entire room. A sudden knock on the door makes the room silent. Behind the large computer screen, Soft honey brown hairs come in the view and a low deep voice resonates from pillowy lips "come in".

" Tae, I have good news," Yoongi said showing his gummy smile.

"What news, Hyung? You seem happy" an overdramatic gasp heard from Tae as he continues "Don't tell me Jiminie is pregnant!"

"What!?, what are you saying?" Yoongi said as he stares at Tae like he has grown two heads.

Taehyung laughs showing his heavenly boxy smile and mischievous eyes.
"Don't be shy Hyung. You can tell me"

"There is nothing like that, Taebear. He is alright probably missing me right now". Yoongi said as he thought about his husband dancing and cursing him for his sore muscles.

" Anyway don't distract me. I have news to tell you which is about the deal we desperately want to get." The other male raises his one eyebrow and urges his Hyung to continue.

"We got that deal. Congratulations Taebear." With glinting eyes, Taehyung stands up from his seat and asked "really?".

Yoongi chuckles as he comes to Taehyung and hugged him. " Yes, Taebear, this is true. Now you can make that orphanage and fulfil your mother's wish."

Taehyung hugged back and thanks his hyung. "I'm so happy hyung. Grandpa and Grandma will be so delighted. We have to visit mom and dad too". His voice comes out raspy as he got emotional.

" yes yes, we are going to do that. Now let me spread this news in the company. Everyone will be so happy Tae as they knew how his boss neglects everything to get this deal. I'm so proud of you, Taebear" Yoongi pulls away and taps his shoulder before moving towards the door.

As Yoongi leaves, Taehyung moves towards the glass window and looks at the sky. His eyes are blinking rapidly as he tries to stop his tears. He grabbed the window pole and says " We did it, mom and dad. I hope you guys will be happy now. And I know you are watching me, you are with angels now but I miss you so much." He quickly wipes his tears as his phone starts ringing and his grandma's name comes in the view.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Aigoo my honeybear, don't cry. You know granny and grandpa is so proud of you and I knew you are going to get this deal. We love you so much. Now come home fast tonight I'm gonna make your favourite japchae."

"Yes granny, I'm coming and make some extra portion for me. I'm gonna eat a lot" taehyung said.

"Oh don't worry I'm gonna make so much japchae that can be eaten by a baby elephant. But if you deny eating more than one bowl for the sake of your abs. I'll smack your head an- Ohh this old man wants to say something honeybear." Taehyung laughed at his grandma's remarks.

"hey babybear, buddy is so proud of you and waiting for you with our usual so come fast and let's celebrate till midnight. *whispering* (Please say to your grandma that you want to eat sweet dishes too otherwise this old lady wouldn't let me eat sweets).

Taehyung laughs and said, " don't worry buddy. I'll come with a whole bunch of sweets and we ain't gonna listen to her today. You know she can't do anything when we are in one team."

"Did I tell you that I love you babybear? Now don't make your buddy wai-Yes Honey come fast" his granny snatched the phone from his husband's grasp.

"Yes yes I'm coming, I love both of you," Tae said as he cuts the call.

He exits from his office room and flooded with the congratulations and best wishes. He bows politely and thank everyone for their hard work and dedication.

As he walks away, his male workers are wondering how can a person is so rich but so polite and calm and his female workers are fangirling over the fact that the world's most handsome man is their boss and they can see him every day.

Taehyung drives towards the bakery and purchases some sweets. He is feeling so happy today and he is going to celebrate it with his special persons. He drives to home with a boxy smile on his face

As he reached home he strangled by a warm hug by his grandparents. His grandpa kissed his forehead and his grandpa kisses his cheek. Their bear is laughing with tears in his eyes as they are showering him with praises and kisses.

"Go freshen up and come to the dining area," his granny said. "Okay beautiful, don't start without me," Taehyung said as he winks toward his grandma and walks towards the stairs.

"I'm so happy for our bear, honey. I just want him to settle down now. What do you think? " his grandpa says to his grandma.

"Yes, you are right. Don't worry I already know someone who will be best for our bear."

"What? And you didn't tell me? why?"

"Because first I have to talk with his parents and then let's see what will happen."

"Okay honey, when will you go to talk with them?" His grandpa asked.

"Maybe tomorrow. Let's celebrate this night and hope the best for our bear." His grandma claps his hands excitedly and walks to the kitchen.

His grandpa looks towards the way his grandma goes and grins and quickly starts searching for the sweets in the bag Taehyung just brought.

Taehyung walks in the living room in his comfortable pyjamas and laughs as he sees his grandpa stuffing his mouth with so many sweets. Seeing his babybear the old man grins with food in his mouth. Tae's laugh suddenly died as he looks behind his grandpa like he spotted a ghost. His grandpa stills and mouthed a 'what' toward his grandson. Taehyung points behind his back expression are still horrified.

The old man suddenly looks pale as he turned behind and meets with nOtHinG. He glares towards his grandson who burst into laughter and sprints to the kitchen as his grandpa starts chasing him after gulping his last sweet.

With smiling and laughing they finish their dinner and settle down in the living room for watching movies but tonight Tae noticed that his favourite couple wants to say something but hesitating so he encouraged them to discuss it with him.

"Honeybear we want you to get married. It's just we want to see you settled down in front of our eyes. You should make a family of your own. We'll be with you don't worry but I think it's the time for you to welcome a new person in your life" his grandma said.

Taehyung seemed puzzled with the sudden marriage discussion but he wants that too. Well, he is waiting for that love for a long time.

Looking at his grandson's puzzled expressions his grandpa said, "we know babybear this is sudden and you also don't have experience about relationships.. After your parent's death, you take over the company at a very young age. You didn't have time for these things. But now we are in a stable position, now you can find that special person."

"But buddy I don't have any experience in judging people's character. How can I find that special person? you guys have to help me in this" Tae speaks looking towards his grandparents.

"I already found that special person but we have to wait until I speak to his parents," his grandma says excitedly.

"W-what!? " Taehyung is beyond shocked now.

"Yes honeybear, don't worry your decision is what matters to us in the end but please meet him for once". His grandma says expectedly.

" Okay, granny. You know I trust you both. You are my only family" he said smiling.

"We always wish the best for you babybear. Now let's start the real fun" his grandpa opens up the Champagne bottle and cheers with his grandson. His grandma is smiling softly as she starts drinking her wine.

Please share your thoughts about the story.