slashers react to their (s/o) being a gen Z.

This was requested by Kawaii_mefiwa, sorry for the delay!

This chapter will have meme/vine references through the entire thing, sorry if it's bad I havent slept today and I've only eaten one thing for the past three days, I'm not in good condition rn.

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~

He thinks its amusing, sometimes he just watches you in your chaotic moments, you're basically his version of TV.

"So there I was, barbeque sauce on my titties--"

"*WHEEZE* (Y/N) NO-"

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes seen you in your gen z moments a few times...he wasnt happy, honestly you scare him sometimes, one time he came over with his friend freddy, that was the one time michael actually played along with you...freddy doesnt come over anymore

"Bacon man..."

"Michael, shes doing it again"

"...It dont bite."

*(y/n) bites freddy's shoulder*

"YES IT FUCKIN' DO--"

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...he regrets your guys' relationship daily.

"THIS BITCH EMPTY, YEET!"

"(Y/N) NO-"

*Sounds of plastic thumping down the  stairs*

Billy/stu~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, they love it. They like to act like you and be idiots, basically your relationship with them is absolutely chaotic in every way.

"That's it, get on top of the fridge!"

"This house is a FUCKING NIGHTMARE."

*Cue billy laughing in the other room*

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gen Z? You mean crackhead brethren. He lives for your Gen Z moments honestly, he thinks you're amazing in every way when you piss off drayton with weird quotes...chop may not get them, but he fucking loves them.

"Hey drayton, what's pink, slimy, and makes my girlfriend cry when I put it in her mouth?"

*chop giggling in the back of the room*

"I dunno (y/n), what the fuck is it now?"

"...her placenta."

"(Y/N) WHAT THE HELL?!"

*choptop laughing until he cant breath*

Thomas/jed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas is baby, you dont scare baby, so you make him laugh with it instead of making him scared, sooner or later he gets aware of all your jokes and vine stuff, so he likes to do them with you around his brothers.

*the family, just eating breakfast*

"...and they were roommates.."

"Eh? Who was what...?"

*Thomas, from the other room* "oh my god, they were roommates..!"

"...I love that man."

Nubbins~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He doesn't hate it, but he definitely doesnt like it, you're a second chop, he may love his brother, but two of them...? Wheres the headache meds-

"BABY SHARK DODODODODO-"

"BABY SHARK DODODODODODO!"

*(y/n) and chop, marching around the livingroom while singing baby shark*

"...how did you not date chop instead of me?"

John~~~~~~~~~~~~

He likes to watch you, similar to brahms, exept he sometimes films you or humors you by joining some of your jokes....other times he has to stop you before your neighbors get pissed.

"NOW FROM THE TOP MAKE IT DROP-"

"(Y/N) THE WINDOW IS OPEN AND MR. GREENMAN IS OUTSIDE IN HIS YARD-"

Norman~~~~~~~~~~~~

...no, just...no.

"Dont test me, I have the power of god and anime on my side!!"

*cue norman locked in his office, hearing your screaming and things breaking*

Anna~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She thinks its adorable, she likes to gush over her adorable lover while they go batshit crazy.

"AND EITHER SONIC IS A GOD, OR CAN KILL GOD..."

"Sure baby, whatever you say."

Marina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was in a mental hospital for most of her life, so she doesnt really know memes, meaning shes confused as fuck when you do your thing.

"I DONT GET NO SLEEP CUZZA' Y'ALL, AND Y'ALL DONT GET NO SLEEP CUZZA' MEEE"

"(y/n), what are you talking about? Its 10am."

Billy~~~~~~~~~~

...do I even have to say it? This crackhead will do exactly what you do when you go into your gen Z moments, so it makes life around the sorority house a lot of fun, actually hed probably out-gen-Z you.

"Hey (y/n), want a pixie stick?!"

"My mom said those turn you into a whore.."

"I AM!"

"BILLY NOO-"

Ryan~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes frightened, but not for himself, hes seen you do some risky shit in your moments, so he keeps an eye on you..

"Ohhh-I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop!"

*Ryan, knowing the song from months of you singing it and stabbing yourself* "(Y/N), WHO GAVE YOU A STEAKKNIFE?!"

Pennywise~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah yes, the humor of his meals, hed actually think some of it is funny, maybe hed think some are bad or endangering his lover, but hed probably realize Gen Z is practically immortal after seeing you fall from a building and walk away.

"I'm angry..."

*(y/n), chucking a pineapple at his head* "suddenly, pineapples!"

"...this isnt helping."