Chapterr 22

Angelique's POV
I woke up and Dallas was rubbing my back, today was my 25th birthday. Dallas kissed the top of my forehead and said "happy birthday beautiful."

I said "thank you babe."

He kissed my stomach and said "goodmorning peanut."

I said "lemme get my baby."

I got up and went pee before washing my hands and going to get Lias. He was up in his crib. I picked him up and he smiled. I said "hi mama baby."

He said "mamaa ma."

I said "hi baby, wanna go see daddy?"

He smiled and kissed me. He laid on my chest as I went. I went into our room and Dallas was laying down still on his phone. I said "look at daddy Lias."

Dallas put his phone down and said "breakfast is on the way. Lemme see my baby."

He laughed and pushed up onto me. I said "he said no it's mama's day right?"

He laughed and I got into bed.  Lias was laid on my chest  and Dallas took him off. He said "Lias I know you ain't just try and ditch ya dad."

Lias smiled and laughed at him. I said "you always stealing my son, lemme go shower before I get upset."

I got up and showered. I dried off and put on a pair on a light grey leggings and hoodie. I put on my dark bubble and matching uggs. We ate breakfast and then left for our appointment. When we got there I was holding Lias until Dallas took him. When they did the ultrasound they said "are y'all ready to find out the gender?"

I nodded and Dallas said "yes ma'am."

She moved it and said "and you guys are having a baby girl."

I got hype cause I already know this gotta be my twin. She got my face too even Dallas said it. He said "aye I already knew."

I laughed and said "my twin, just watch."

Dallas helped me up and said "yeah ok."

He wiped the gel off and I pulled my shirt down and picked Elias up. I said "you getting a little sister Li."

When we left he took us for lunch. When we got home he said "ya hair appointment in 30."

I left went. Once I had my hair done I went to my nail appointment. Once I finished I went to the hotel he sent to me and I got a room key. When I got there it was all decorated and he laid out an outfit for me. I said "aww this is cute."

He had a light pink dress with sheer bell sleeves, it had the back out. He called me and said "mhm and you look good, I'm on the way."

I said "ok babe."

We hung up and I took pictures of myself and posted it. I captioned it: baby girl on the way, Valentine's Day &  my birthday all in one. #25 💗

When he came in. He said "hey baby.."

He had a bunch of stuff in his hands. I said "why you got allat stuff?"

He said "presents."

He put it down on the bed and then came and started kissing on me. He said "mhm you look so good, come here."

He grabbed my ass and said "mhm I love you."

I said "I love you too daddy."

He said "lemme take our pictures."

I said "can I take this off? It's cute but I just wanna be comfy."

He laughed and said "yes."

He helped me out the dress and I had on a blue bra and panty lace set. He took pictures of me and said "damn you so beautiful."

He posted pictures of us and the last one was from tonight. He captioned it: literally the love of my life, happy birthday and valentine's day to my queen👑 you bitches could never

I laughed and said "so petty."

I posted a picture of me sitting on him with his abs and my belly. I said "so what's this on the bed?"

He opened it up and it was a heart shaped box of chocolate covered strawberries. I said "awww baby, thank you."

He said "you spoiled." I started eating them and he laughed.

I said "you want one?"

I laughed and fed him one. He said "they is good tho."

He handed me my next gift and it made me so happy. It was a picture of Elias and I with him laying in my chest smiling. I said "aww my baby."

He said "don't cry."

I said "it's so cute tho," I had tears fall.

He said "biggest crybaby I know."

When we finished with the gifts we had sex and then I fell asleep. He said "you love going to sleep on me."

I said "I'm tired babe."

He rubbed my side and slowly grabbed my butt. He said "mhm fine."

When we woke up the next day he said "come on we gotta go get pop."

He helped me up and said "you ok?"

I said "yeah my back kinda hurts but I'm ok."

We got up and I put on a white sweatsuit and a jean jacket with tan Ugg's. Dallas said "you good ma?"

I nodded and we got to my mom house. When we got there i was hype. I said "mama, I need my son."

She laughed and said "you lucky I'm in a good mood, cause my grandson and I was just watching Elmo."

I went and picked him up. I said "hi mama baby I missed you so much."

He smiled and said "mama."

Dallas came up by me and he said "hey son son."

Elias said "dadaa da."

I said "I love you baby."

Dallas said "lemme see my baby."

I said "no, you can see him later."

I gave him Elias a kiss and said "you are so handsome baby."

Dallas said "you crazy, imma remember that Ang."

He laughed and I said "please do."