13

Kiara

"Andrà bene(it'll be fine)" Camila repeated to me as she held me tight allowing me to cry on her shoulders

"I'm sorry Kiara.".

"H-how could s-somebody be so evil." I cried.

"Mio fratello è un maniaco del controllo e non tollera molte cose e persone(My brother is a control freak and doesn't tolerate many things and people)" she spoke italian. I couldn't be bothered with what she was saying. I was focused on getting my tears out. It has been a full two weeks since I found out about Jordan's death and I cried everytime I got in the shower alone. One time Dario walked in on me crying in the bath tub. I thought he was still in his office and I was wailing profusely. He didn't even have to ask he knew exactly what caused my tears and he yanked me from the bath tub and beat me because of it. Ever since that night I haven't shed a single tear but I was hurt. My heart was broken and I was sleeping with the person responsible for my heartbreak. Nothing seemed to be going my way ever since I came here. Life has never been easy but here? It's almost impossible. I feel like I'm losing myself slowly but surely. I have no one to turn to literally. I'm all alone.

"It's all my fault." I cried harder.

"Ti prometto che non sei il motivo della sua morte(I promise you are not the reason for his death.)"

"You'll get through it." She said.

"No I won't."

"Yes you will."

"No I won't! Your brother is destroying my life ! You don't know half the shit I go through with him. Jordan--I really-- really loved him and he's gone because of your sick and twisted brother!" I snapped at her pushing her away from me. She had no idea how I was feeling right now. I feel disgusted for even finding comfort in the sister of Jordan's murderer.

"So esattamente come ti senti(I know exactly how you feel)" she spoke again in that damn language.

"And stop freaking speaking to me in italian when you know damn well I don't understand !" I snapped again.

"I have also lost a lover at the hands of my brother." She said softly.

"You're lying."