CHAPTER 80 - B

Next Day - Tuesday - Afternoon ...

"So what do you think?", asked Khushi widening her arms gesturing towards living room.

"I thought you said you will go for casual warm look, then whats with all these colors?", said Aman shocked, looking at the colorful interior of Pent House living room.

"Well I wanted this place to be completely different from what it was before", said Khushi as he turns back to Aman, who still has stunned expression on his face as he looked around the place.

"Its way out of ASR's style", said Aman shaking his head.

"Oh please, don't talk about his style, that modern and boring stuff. His room at home is all black and grey and even his office is all white and black", said Khushi in annoyed tone.

"Not all white and black, we do have red, brown and yeah green too", said Aman in defensive tone.

Khushi gave him an angry glare, which he found very similar to ASR's. Khushi put her hands on hip, "Don't you get tired of all the same boring look? Being so sophisticated is not good sometimes ... at least this place is looking more like a home than some office rest place".

Well Aman won't disagree with that, the place does looks more homely. But he knows, ASR doesn't like colorful things ... especially vibrant ones.

"But Khushi, we were doing this for ASR, right ... to surprise him. Weren't things should be according to his taste", said Aman as he give a look over to weird artistic paintings on the wall. ASR is definitely not gonna spare him after looking at this place, thought Aman as he gulped.

"Yes we were, but if I had just gone with only changing the wall paint and furniture then this place somehow or other would have reminded him of past. And I didn't want that at any cost, that's why I decided to completely change the look", said Khushi and move ahead, "Its not that bad that you are making these faces Aman".

"Well I am thinking from his point of view, sorry if I am worried that it will be me who would be at receiving end of his anger", said Aman giving worried look to Khushi.

"God Aman, why are you so scared of Arnavji?", said Khushi throwing her hands in air, "He is not only your boss, but he is your friend too".

"I know that, I just don't want him to get upset", said Aman as he sits on the sofa.

Khushi sit beside him, "He is not going to be upset, believe me. I want Arnavji to feel that he isn't in just a pent house, but rather in a place, where he can relax, loosen up you know", said Khushi and look around, "Just like you have told me that this place held many good and bad memories, now I want to make new memories for him ...only happy ones, to be cherished forever".

"I know this place is not according to his taste, but more of my style. That's what I want him to feel, my presence here, in everything. And I know, he knows that how much I like colors and stupid weird things", said Khushi with a wide smile.

"Yup no doubt in that", said Aman quickly and got a smack on his arm.

"Shut up", said Khushi as she stood up and pull his arm, "Come, I want to show you other rooms". Aman stood up making a tired face and follow Khushi.

Arnav signed the papers and keep them in the file. He leaned back and closes his eyes to relax a bit. He stood up after few seconds to stretch his legs. He went to the floor to ceiling window, which overlooks the office hall below. He looked down at his employees busy in work. His eyes fell on one person who just enters the hall.

"Raj? ... whats he doing here?", thought Arnav, "That means Khushi is here too".

He turned and went to his table, he picked his cell and dials Khushi's number ... thinking, if she is here then why didn't she inform him or came to meet him.