ch. 02 ♬ move-in.

CHAPTER TWO: move-in

CHAPTER TWO:
move-in.

"Hello! Sign in is this way," A tall brown haired man walked to the corner of the room. His name tag read 'Hello, my name is: Moblit Berner (you can call me Mr. Moblit)'

"Thanks!" Sasha said with food in her mouth.

I nodded.

"Fresh blood! Woohoo!" A woman with glasses said. Her name tag had 'Hello, my name is: Hanji Zoe :) [aka the best teacher here]' scrawled messily across the white space.

"You kiddos are going to have a lot of fun his year! You especially seem interesting!" She said with a devious smile as she hopped around Eren.

Mikasa glared at the woman.

"Hanji, please don't scare the new students," Professor Moblit grimaced while he put his hands out in front of Eren.

Eren coughed. Armin and I awkwardly stood there while Sasha eyed the nearby croissant table.

"Are those free?" Sasha asked.

"Help yourself. Name?" Moblit asked as he snatched Hanji's clipboard.

"Sasha Braus," She said as she grabbed a croissant.

"Alrighty," Professor Moblit reached into a folder labeled 'B'. He handed Sasha a piece of paper.

"This has your schedule and room number on it in case you forgot it from the email we sent out. There's a map on the back," Moblit said.

Hanji peeked over Moblit's shoulder. "Ooh! You have first period with me! Lucky you-"

"I hope you have a wonderful school year here, Sasha," Moblit cut her off.

"Thanks," Sasha smiled. "I'll see you guys later. Thanks for helping me! I've got some food in the cafeteria just calling my name!" She waved as she ran towards the opposite way.

I don't think she even read her map.

The process repeated.

"Name?" Moblit asked.