49:

Renjun arc..
Win win arc...
Yang Yang arc....
Jaehyun arc..typing

Chapter will be a bit longer due to plot reasons.

Y/n's view:

The ride home was actually fun. This was my first time having an actual conversation with YangYang. It surprised me, he can even speak English.

He was playing some music and was joking like, oh crap the brake don't work! And then suddenly brake making me scream.

He was a nice guy. I figured how he was friends with Xiaojun, they were very similar in a way.

He parked the car outside,
By the time we had made it home it was already 7 am. The sun was out and I had to admit, I didn't even feel tired.

The members were standing outside the building. I got off the car and got immediately tackled
by Zuley. "Ahhh my lil baby is fine!" She hugged me tightly.

"I'm not you ba-" my voice trailed off once I had laid eyes on Renjun.

His eyes were red and puffy, he had been crying. I could tell. He slowly started walked forward towards us.

Zuley let me go and stepped back.

Renjun ran up to me and pulled me into a hug. He buried his face into my hair. I felt his nose lightly tap my neck.

"Guys let's go inside. Let's give them space." Taeyong said as he pushed some members inside even though they were curious.

He was quiet for a bit as he held me tightly. "I'm fine Renjun." He nodded, but a small choke made me tense.

He was crying.

I had never imagined. I'd ever see him cry.

I placed my arms around him. "Don't cry Renjun."

He shook his head. He mumbled something which I didn't hear.

(You look nice can I kiss you. That's what he said)

"What?" I asked since I didn't understand him. He moved back so he could see my face.

"You're stupid." He said. "I said you die, I wouldn't miss you."

"Wow...such great words to come home to." I elbowed him. "Go get some rest you look like a wreck."

"Your wreck." He giggled as he gave me another hug. "I was scared."

"Damn Renjun being scared. That's something."

He playfully smacked his shoulder. "We have a racing tournament to do tonight."

I was going to mention what SM had said but I remembered this was Important as well.

Jaehyun was risking it all for this week.

After we all had taken a small nap, we finally decided it was time to get ready for the race. We had walked to the arena since it wasn't that far and we didn't have enough cars for everyone.

I could tell Jaehyun was really nervous. He kept pacing in the hallway while he waited for us to get ready.

"Jaehyun. Are you okay?" I asked him as I pat
His back.

He jumped at the suddenly touch but glanced at me and smiled. "I'm better now, now that you talked to
Me."

I sighed. "Always flirty aren't you."