c h a p t e r 23- chocolate heaven

Dylan glanced up as we approached, his sunglasses sliding down his face as a thin sheet of sweat covered his face. I waved at him cheerfully, my legs swinging as I rested my head on Cole's shoulder. Dylan didn't smile back, a frown overtaking his face as he took in my position on Cole's back.

'You guys are getting pretty cosy then?'

I rolled my eyes at Dylan's tone, choosing to ignore him as I tapped on Cole's shoulder to let him down- he dropped me quickly, eyes focused on the stony expression that was now on both Wyatt's and Dylan's faces.

'Chill guys,' I sighed, pushing my way through both of them to where Lyra lay with Jordan, 'I was just tired from swimming, that's all.'

I heard a snort from behind me and a mutter- surely from Dylan- saying, 'Sure, you were tired,'

I continued towards Lyra, rolling my eyes at her while she laughed- another call came from behind me, again from Dylan.

'And don't think we're forgetting how you sneaked that bikini past us! Cus we noticed.'

I grimaced- that talk was going to be fun. At least, I'd have today. Settling down next to Lyra, she shot me a sympathetic grin, squeezing my hand as I rested my head on her shoulder.

'Did you see Cole's face when he saw you in that bikini. Starstruck, girl, he was starstruck,' Lyra whispered in my ear, clapping her hands with excitement. I laughed quietly, muttering back to her, 'It was so worth it. Even if it means my brothers could potentially kill me later.'

She nods, giggling as we both stretched out, absorbing the heat from the sun. I was just getting into my tanning mode when I felt four shadows above me, blocking the sun. Glaring, I looked up to see Jared, Dylan, Cole and Jordan standing above me, all peering down at me and Lyra with bewildered expressions.

'What?' I snapped, closing my eyes as I lay back down.

'We just wanted to tell you that me and Dylan are going over to meet some people and Wyatt and Aaron have gone to do some adult boring shit or something,' Jared spoke from above, me choosing to not even bother to speak and instead nodding in reply.

'Alright see you later, then. I'll let you go back to...whatever this girly thing is.'

At this, I cracked one eye open, laughing as I watched them run off together, over to where their friends awaited them. Still smiling, I turned back round to Cole and Jordan, both who had now taken places next to us, Cole next to me and Jordan on the other side of Lyra.

'You better not disturb us,' I warned them, shooting them both a warning look as I took back my original position.

Not even 5 minutes went past when I felt something cold squirt onto my stomach. Letting out a strangled yelp, I opened my eyes to see Cole, an innocent grin plastered on his face, as he continued to smear sunscreen all over my stomach and legs.

'Fuck you, Cole,' I scowled, ignoring the tingles that were now all over my body thanks to Cole's wandering hands.

'Nah, I'm alright,' he replied, 'and you should be thanking me for not letting you burn. Skin cancer is more common than ever you know,'

'Whatever,' I muttered, pretending not to see the arrogant expression on Cole's face when his hands went a little too close to some areas. I played my best poker face- pretending not to even be bothered. Like anyone fucking believed it. Lyra was practically bursting with excitement while Jordan pretended not to watch, letting out the occasional 'watch it mate' when Cole's hands went anywhere near anything.

Finally, after a long 10 minutes of me going red (either with anger or desire, I'm not entirely sure), Cole finally finished, lying back down next to me, his head wresting on my stomach as he completely ignored the murderous glares that Jordan was sending him. It's not like I was complaining though- in fact, I just hoped I got to witness the conversation that was bound to happen later between Jordan and Cole.